If you tired of listening to the Kenny Loggins radio station and smashing into phone booths on GTA V alone, then you should join the PLA Radio Crew on Rockstar’s Social Club so we can all kill each other. Some guy named Blackmscruggs set this up. Why did he name it PLA Radio when there hasn’t been a new PLA Radio in decades now? WHO KNOWS! But search for “PLA Radio” on Rockstar’s social club or visit the link below to join. Thanks, Blackmscruggs!
Tonight’s show is sponsored by Johnicek. Thanks for the support, Johnicek!
In this episode we mostly call people who’ve ordered dumb, useless things from catalogs.
- Elvira by The Oak Ridge Boys
- Madhouse Chatroom – www.madhouselive.com/chat
- Thanks for the prank suggestion, HectorDingDing
- You’re Crazy by Antix
- Sari by Nellie McKay
- Rapping Robots From Outer Space by Rappy McRapperson
- xFIRSTx has the best ideas EVER!
- Listen to Madhouse Radio for lots of live prank shows! www.madhouselive.com
- There’s a new Twitter account for live prank show announcements. www.twitter.com/liveprankshows
- Keyboard Cat by MC Shammers
Below is a video for an old Rappy McRapperson song that I love enough to have spent an entire Sunday making a video for it. Enjoy this song, accompanied by clips from the movie Home Alone. And while you’re enjoying it, subscribe to Rappy on YouTube and follow him on Twitter.
- Thanks for forcing me to do a show, Maxam.
- This show is sponsored by Mike. Thanks for the support, Mike!
- This One’s For The Kids by Rappy McRapperson
- Stickers should be here in another week. ORDER STICKERS!
- I JUST noticed that I talked to the same apartment lady at 18:00 as before. I’m dumb.
- It’s Going Down by Rappy McRapperson
- Anyone have any links to the recent stories about Canadian security cameras? I couldn’t find any.
- LTmatt and Spray did a show on Tuesday – http://www.mixlr.com/spray
- Shirley never did tweet anything hilarious about my call to her. Neither did Maureen. Cookie girl sure did, though. She tweeted things like, “I’M SCARED” and “Scary phone calls. So scary that I can’t finish my cookie.” and “You win Greg from corporate office. I won’t be finishing my cookie now.” Then later she began to get angry with tweets like “A joke goes too far when you call a business and tell them you’re my family just to prank call me. Not funny when family stuff is happening.” and “Seriously. Whoever made that prank call needs to own up. Extremely harsh things were said and it is not OK.” and “Hey, Greg from Corporate, guess what’s going to be shoved down your throat when I find you. (picture of a cookie)”
- For all your pranky needs, visit www.madhouselive.com!
- Rapping Robots From Outer Space by Rappy McRapperson
Last week I released a new song that covers some of our water-related antics with landlords. This weekend I’ve completed a music video for the song, which is embedded above. I thought that simply writing out the lyrics would be a quick and easy way to make a music video and holy crap was I wrong. I spent a full week of evenings writing out all those words and then syncing them to the music. NEVER AGAIN.
If you like this song, here are some links to download the song for free and listen to other songs by RB & The CPs.
Also, my close personal friend Derrik Best has created the logo below, which I assume will adorn the high-tech machinery that this song will someday be responsible for. Thanks, Derrik!
If you’re a fan of our Tenants From Hell prank calls, below is a playlist containing all of our landlord prank calls, including the ones posted on Staci Stack’s channel. This playlist is around 2 hours long, so sit back and enjoy it for awhile.
In this episode of the Snow Plow Show, a divine intervention by God connects RBCP to a tenant who thinks he’s a landlord. Thanks, God!
- –Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins
- –The phone number to the atomic clock is 202-762-1401
- –Laugh Track Matt Fucking Hill0ck really misses the old Jerky Boys video called Don’t Hang Up Tough Guy. If you have the VHS/DVD or a file of this movie, send it to Matt! You can contact Matt at YouTube or on his Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/hill0ck
- –If my attempts on the oil change customers seems short, it’s because I cut it all out. Nothing worked out.
- –Use the podcast feed, stupid people! www.phonelosers.org/feed/
- –17:20 Knocking on Wood by Spose
- –Shows that haven’t been posted can sometimes be found on the Mixlr show reel at http://mixlr.com/madhouselive/showreel/
- –The Matt Fucking HillClock will be a reality someday
- –End song is You’re Crazy by Antix
- Thanks for the number, xFIRSTx! You jerk.
- YOU SUCK, ZAX! The last show was sponsored by Jave, just like this one is.
- Mixlr chat! www.mixlr.com/madhouselive
- 11:14 – You’re Crazy by Antix
- For some reason I claimed the show was sponsored by Jopy. But screw Jopy. Kill Jopy. It’s Jave, dammit.
- 16:45 Hands up by Antix
- What Does The Fox Say?
- End song is Free Water by Big Stupid Old Man. Download it for free at http://rbcp.bandcamp.com/track/free-water
The Zax statements in this episode are false. It was actually Jave from Iowa who sponsored this show. Shut up, Zax!
- Madhouse Mixlr – www.mixlr.com/madhouselive
- Knockin’ On Wood by Spose
- Click here to see the picture I snapped for Petco pet portraits. If you happen to be at Petco, write down some names and phone numbers of people who want to pay money for pet pictures.
- PLA Music page – www.phonelosers.org/songs
- Want some PLA stickers? Go to www.phonelosers.org/store to get some in about 2 – 4 weeks or just email email@example.com and ask for one for free. Thanks, everyone who bought them!
- If anyone wants to send prank call sound clips of people angrily announcing the time, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if you want to give me an exact time stamp of where this happens in my shows, send those there too.
- Thanks for all the landlord numbers, Billman!
- Michelle’s Twitter is twitter.com/m1chille
- 0:03:40 Bell Odyssey by Rob T. Firefly (Download at phonelosers.org/songs/)
- 0:14:00 Nobody has turned in their homework assignments from last week so I’m extending this assignment indefinitely. When you’re standing in line, watch the person in front of you type in their debit card PIN, then mutter their PIN loud enough for them to hear it, then get punched in the stomach. If you do this and have any hilarious responses, email me about it or leave a voicemail. Contact information is at www.phonelosers.org/contact/
- 0:43:23 Listen to full PLA shows at www.youtube.com/phonelosersshows
- 0:44:32 Subscribe to the podcast of these shows at www.phonelosers.org/feed or if you’re on iTunes, click here
- 1:17:00 www.madhouselive.com and www.mixlr.com/madhouselive
- 1:17:15 The new song isn’t available for download yet. It will probably be posted in another week or two, after I’ve gotten some sound clips together for it.
- 0:00:00 Audio is from HBO in the 1980′s and AT&T in the 1930′s.
- 0:02:28 The Brent Westwood Show
- 0:04:15 Visit the Madhouse Chatroom. If you have an IRC client, it’s irc.madhouselive.com #madhouse
- 0:06:22 Befriend the Madhouse Mixlr and you’ll be emailed when shows start.
- 0:09:20 Here’s the YouTube video that DZJackson is in. WAT?
- 0:14:55 Dogs Are Weird by Emergency Pizza Party
- 0:18:29 Thanks for the brand new Madhouse chatroom, ENiGMA420! Visit his website at www.prankdose.com
- 0:35:00 Waffle House Niggas by MC Router
- 0:52:26 https://www.facebook.com/BrentWestwoodShow
- 1:16:26 Killin’ My Boner by Positive Attitude
- 1:36:29 I’m not talking about the 1996 Stargate movie that was garbage. I loved the original movie. I’m referring to episode 1 and 2 of SG1 season 1.
Want to watch the Madhouse chatroom while you listen to this show. Here’s a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFYr452qEj0 (Set it to 720p so you can read things.)
This show is brought to you by www.AveryThomas.com and includes about a half dozen tenants from hell pranks!
- 0:00:00 No Phone by Cake
- 0:06:03 Listener Assignment of the Week: When someone in front of you types in their PIN code, you have to mutter their PIN loud enough for them to hear it, then report back any hilarity to me at www.phonelosers.org/contact or by leaving a voicemail at 814-422-5309.
- 0:07:12 Cashmere Sweater by Nerf Herder
- 0:09:40 This show is sponsored by Avery Thomas at averythomas.com. That site is a Minecraft server, which you can log into with your Minecraft client by going to play.averythomas.com. There is some Obey The Cactus artwork in it which you can see by typing /warp PLA while on his server. Or scroll down a couple posts on here and you’ll see it. Thanks for the support, Avery!
- 0:15:55 Wish by Rappy McRapperson
- 0:21:04 Crack A Bottle by Eminem
- 0:28:31 Connected by Stereo MC
- 0:45:55 Haha, just noticed during editing you can hear a guy in the background asking to check on the apartment number I gave her.
- 0:49:13 This song should be Legend’s new theme song. It’s called Cab Driver by The Mills Brothers (thanks for Googling the lyrics, ThePablotron)
- 1:05:42 Makeshift Vagina by Bonecage – buy this song from TheFump!