Thanks for these pictures of a closed-down restaurant, Stephen!
This show is sponsored by Rick from Ohio. Thanks for only giving us a short show, Rick! In this show we revisit the Ghost Tower guy, fail to find Nazi gold in our apartment, and notify some people of their crimes against grammar.
Support the PLA on Patreon, add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on on Twitter, add Prank Call Nation on Mixlr, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309.
19 years ago, the Roy, New Mexico gift shop mailed me this awesome magnet.
Today’s show was done while on the road and its hobo sound quality is fully funded by UtahKurt. Thanks a lot, UtahKurt. In this show I collapse an apartment floor, tear down a lady’s fence, and yell at a guy about his hobo cat food. And, of course, play the hits of Rappy McRapperson.
One thing I forgot to mention in the show about the PLA ID cards is that I won’t be getting to your requests for another week. So be patient if you’ve asked for a card. You’ll probably receive them around the very end of August. Damn these corporate picnics, keeping me busy. If you’d like to order a card for yourself, here’s a link to get one.
Today’s blasphemous Sunday show is sponsored by
the artist formally known as D. Glad!
- Creep by those one guys that do weird covers of songs
- Thanks, everyone, for sending your “cactus” clips to me!
- People mail me stuff a lot. Here are videos of mail openings, which will include Nick’s soon. Thanks, Nick!
- So far during editing I’ve heard the sound skip 3 times. This is because I really needed to reboot the recording computer, but I was too lazy for that. Damn my laziness.
- I haven’t put the ID card up in the store yet, but if you PayPal $5.00 or $1.00 or nothing to [email protected], I will send you a personalized ID card. Be sure to include a picture or a link to a picture, the name you want on the card, your position, your security clearance level and your ID number. If you don’t include that stuff, I’ll just leave the defaults in.
- The Deli Song by Dean Friedman
Whatever this thing is, Richard, it’s awesome.
Are you in the mood to hear the same phone call over and over for an entire show? Then this show, sponsored by Michael from Australia, is the show for you! The editing of approximately 3 hours out of this show is all thanks to Michael. Be thankful that you missed the live show.
- Skeletor and Beastman by Brandon DiCamillo
- Gremlins In My Head by Zalenka
- Rappin’ Duke
- Obscene Phone Caller by Rockwell
- Thanks for the alien abduction numbers, Andy! I will call the rest soon.
- Queen of Hearts by Juice Newton
Here’s a brand new show that has everything! Blue cacti! Ghost towers! Squatters rights! Extortion of the smoothie store! All thanks to today’s sponsor – neonlikebyork. Thanks, neonlikebyork!
Thanks for this awesome news story, Matthew!
This show is sponsored by flutterp13 with his commie Bitcoins.
Thanks for posting this pay phone, Buster Casey.
This show is sponsored by Kuraz, even though he probably doesn’t want it to be.
Thanks for this spooky-ass dinosaur phone picture, Devan!
Here’s a brand new live show, sponsored by Richard B. in Ohio. If you missed this show live, then be thankful because the first 30 minutes were super boring and I removed it all. It’s Richard’s fault how much it sucked. But he makes up for it later in the show. Thanks, Richard.
Thanks for finding this picture that perfectly illustrates a PLA call from earlier this year, Jacob!
Here’s a show sponsored by Darnell in Georgia, where we battle corporate punishment, Scientology, and french fries!
Add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on on Twitter, add Prank Call Nation on Mixlr, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309.
Thanks for sponsoring the first Saturday night show in FOREVER, Adam from South Carolina. Thanks, Josh The Wolf for causing a bunch of the pranks to happen! And Adam. I guess. In this episode, Jastown comes up with the best idea ever for photo customers.
This is Frankie on my own TV show! Add PLA on Facebook! Add Snow Plow Show on Facebook! Add Prank Call Nation on Facebook! add Prank Call Nation on on Twitter, add Prank Call Nation on Mixlr, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309! Charge your iPads! Charge your iPhones! Charge your Androids!