Nickyd's episode of The Snow Plow Show steals an idea from Tim Riggi and we call homeowners to tell them there's a time capsule buried underneath their house.
- Here's the wiki on Harvard Sentences (thanks NZ Cactus!)
- Here's the giant list of Harvard Sentences
- 858-651-5050 is the phone number to test the quality of your phone connection
- Bomb hoaxer foiled by a new technology called "Caller ID"
- Support Henrik's Patreon only because he makes cool music for The Snow Plow Show
- Here's the PLA Group post about Wal-Mart radios
- Listen to the Just The Tip show that has been illegally using my voice on their show.
- Listen to Rand al'Thor's Radio Radio Free Caemlyn. The show that has a bunch of PLA clips in it, and I think Michelle tweets was called Super Awesome Fun Time With Rand 58: A Time to Begin. A lot of his shows have stuff like this in them. Here's the Radio Free Caemlyn twitter page.
- Here's the old PLA TNI page if you want to get an idea of the old thing I'm trying to set up again
- Ending music is Under Your House by El Hombre. Some of the background music was from The Fish Who Saved The Planet.
SUPPORT THE PLA: Join PLA's Patreon to get extra weekly shows, live show archives, and other occasional perks. Buy a 2017 PLA coin while they last. Get PLA stickers from our Zazzle store. Get PLA t-shirts in our Spreadshirt store or our TeePublic store. You can find other merch on our Bandcamp page and on our own store page. Make a donation, shop on Amazon through us, take a look at PLA's wishlist (or Brad's), or just support us by helping out with promotion and reviews and telling every last person you know about the show.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY: Add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, join the PLA Discord, the PLA Reddit, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309, call into live shows at 845-470-0336.
GAME WITH PLA: If you're into the game Rust, play with PLA! We're on isrusty.net, or search for "rust rejects" in server list. If you're into GTA5, join the PLA Radio crew. And if you like wasting half your life away tapping on things in Simpsons Tapped Out, add a few of us PLA addicts, such as rbcp, bradbcp, sunshine_thc, zaxintel, carlitus-x, matthilloc838, and others listed in this thread.
PLA FRIENDS AND STAFF: Nik Caesar from scary-art.com is the unofficial PLA artist. Buy PLA designs from Nik's Spreadshirt store and support him on Patreon. You might also like the cactus and PLA designs in Laugh Track Matt's store, and Olga's store. Clownsec does a lot of cool things for PLA so go honk the PLAnet. Watch JIAD's Calls of Mass Confusion and listen to a few of the prank call shows over at Prank Call Nation like Madhouse Live.