The Snow Plow Show Episode 432 – Live Slogan Show

This is GreenImp. He's responsible for Ohio.

Today a live show happened where listeners helped me come up with catchy new slogans to help businesses with their marketing campaigns.  I'd say we were quite successful and it's all thanks the sponsor of Subway, Fun Society Arcade.

SUPPORT THE PLA:  Join PLA's Patreon to get extra weekly shows, live show archives, and other occasional perks.   Buy a 2017 PLA coin while they last.  Get PLA stickers from our Zazzle store.  Get PLA t-shirts in our Spreadshirt store or our TeePublic store.  You can find other merch on our Bandcamp page and on our own store page.   Make a donation, shop on Amazon through us, take a look at PLA's wishlist (or Brad's), or just support us by helping out with promotion and reviews and telling every last person you know about the show.

JOIN THE COMMUNITY: Add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, join the PLA Discord, the PLA Reddit, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309, call into live shows at 845-470-0336.

GAME WITH PLA: If you're into the game Rust, play with PLA! We're on isrusty.net, or search for "rust rejects" in server list. If you're into GTA5, join the PLA Radio crew. And if you like wasting half your life away tapping on things in Simpsons Tapped Out, add a few of us PLA addicts, such as rbcp, bradbcp, sunshine_thc, zaxintel, carlitus-x, matthilloc838, and others listed in this thread.

PLA FRIENDS AND STAFF: Nik Caesar from scary-art.com is the unofficial PLA artist.  Buy PLA designs from Nik's Spreadshirt store and support him on Patreon.  You might also like the cactus and PLA designs in Laugh Track Matt's store,  and Olga's storeClownsec does a lot of cool things for PLA so go honk the PLAnet.  Watch JIAD's Calls of Mass Confusion and listen to a few of the prank call shows over at Prank Call Nation like Madhouse Live.

1. REID says:

The goofy things you say that people believe lol now if only I could come up with some ideas of what to tell the telemarketers when they call 5 times a day. Yes I still have a landline. Any thoughts?

You should tell them to put you on their do not call list.

3. That Guy says:

This short film reminds me of your robot calls…
    JUDY Sci Fi Short Film

4. Toiletman says:

I think the most serious or destructive call might of been yourself, dwight or someone else where you got people to rip up money.

Was that REALLY destructive though, Toiletman? I just had them rip the bill in half which is easily taped back together.

6. Toiletman says:

What about the mentos pranks? I think it would be between ripping up money or the mentos pranks.

7. Toiletman says:

Slogan ideas. Yeah what the heck lets go for it.

(Subways are fucking delicious)
    (Makes the nogger look amazingly brown when you shut)
    (Takes an hour before you go potty)
    (It’s always nice to have a bastardised dinner)
    (It’s like pizza to the plate just like a shit to the toilet pan)

Sorry for being vulgar

I never did any Mentos pranks myself. I only laughed hysterically at them in the chat room and kept encouraging others to do them.

9. Midget Mutilator says:

Hey Toiletman, there’s no such thing as “might of been”, you big dummy.

10. Toiletman says:

That is true Midget Mutilator, He definitely done it.

More slogan Ideas. Sorry if I have offended anyone with the slogans.

(We live for one reason and that is to work, shit, die and eat pizza)
    (Try not to get any of that extra spunk on my food)