Episode 405 – Waymo Driverless Doomsday Machines

The Real Krazy Kraz asked me to do something different for this show, so instead of pranks I did a bunch of telephone-based improv comedy with unwitting improv partners.  In this show we help introduce Phoenix, Arizona residents to the concept of driverless tomfoolery.

SUPPORT THE PLA:  Join PLA's Patreon to get extra weekly shows, live show archives, and other occasional perks.   Buy a 2017 PLA coin while they last.  Get PLA stickers from our Zazzle store.  Get PLA t-shirts in our Spreadshirt store or our TeePublic store.  You can find other merch on our Bandcamp page and on our own store page.   Make a donation, shop on Amazon through us, take a look at PLA's wishlist, or just support us by helping out with promotion and reviews.

JOIN THE COMMUNITY: Add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, join the PLA Discord, the PLA Reddit, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309, call into live shows at 845-470-0336.

GAME WITH PLA: If you're into the game Rust, play with PLA! We're on isrusty.net, or search for "rust rejects" in server list. If you're into GTA5, join the PLA Radio crew. And if you like wasting half your life away tapping on things in Simpsons Tapped Out, add a few of us PLA addicts, such as rbcp, bradbcp, sunshine_thc, zaxintel, carlitus-x, matthilloc838, and others listed in this thread.

PLA FRIENDS AND STAFF: Nik Caesar from scary-art.com is the unofficial PLA artist.  Buy PLA designs from Nik's Spreadshirt store and support him on Patreon.  You might also like the cactus and PLA designs in Laugh Track Matt's store,  and Olga's store.  And while you're doing all that, go watch JIAD's Calls of Mass Confusion.

1. MuffledZach says:

Stoned Ass Brad

2. MuffledZach says:

Typing In the wrong number

3. CactusCommando says:

Brad, you probably had a small part in this. I hope you feel bad for prank calling this house a few years ago. Quick, call them and apologize. I’m sure they’ll appreciate it.

4. Cody NoName says:

Ha at first I was like hey wait I’m missing an episode. Good job lol

5. Toiletman says:

Here’s the idea I left on the voicemail.

I was thinking that this could sort of replace the car ding one.

Sorry I spilt juice on your laptop while I was using the laptop

Give me a call if you want.

6. Toiletman says:

We could put notes on peoples laptops if we get the chance.

7. Jesus M says:

RBCP, the 2015 show feeds are broken again.

8. Toiletman says:

I’ve been fading away to an elephant.

9. mike dos says:

hope your doing good in the goat house and get out soon

10. REID says:

Who founded prank call nation? And do you still keep in touch with KDK?

The goat house I like that one, yeah I feel like this whole FBI court case has went a bit too far. I was looking over the article and was looking at what a certain person said in court, I was a bit horrified at the words they used, I was thinking that they were implying that a certain something could happen in prison, at first I thought at first when I saw the comment the person made I was thinking that this must be a joke surely.

Hope Brad is doing okay.

REID, PCN was put together by a few of us, including me, Carlito, Jiad, Dwight. Carlito came up with the name, I think, and we tried to make it as decentralized as possible, with each of us managing different parts. And I barely know KDK. I listened to his show a few years ago when he was doing it, but I think he’s been off the air for years now.

13. REID says:

Tell Dwight to upload his shows for download instead of YouTube. Offline listening is convenient for those with limited data. I realize He couldn’t give a mop stick in the ass about this complaint and will most likely be printed out and used as his afternoon double decker asswipe. Cheerio!