The Snow Plow Show #387 – Sonic Boom Microwave Eclipse

Enjoy listening to your show and I work next to a place called cactus drilling which has a cactus flag outside so I thought I'd send you a photo. Keep up the good work thanks, -ta

Most of the calls in today's show involve tenants behaving badly, but we also talk to a few Wal-Marts and listen to a bunch of voicemails.  Tobiah I. is today's Bringer of Shows.  Thanks, Tobiah!

SUPPORT THE PLA:  Join PLA's Patreon to get extra weekly shows, live show archives, and other occasional perks.   Buy a 2017 PLA coin while they last.  Get PLA stickers from our Zazzle store.  Get PLA t-shirts in our Spreadshirt store or our TeePublic store.  You can find other merch on our Bandcamp page and on our own store page.   Make a donation, shop on Amazon through us, take a look at PLA's wishlist, or just support us by helping out with promotion and reviews.

JOIN THE COMMUNITY: Add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, join the PLA Discord, the PLA Reddit, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309, call into live shows at 845-470-0336.

GAME WITH PLA: If you're into the game Rust, play with PLA! The server address is 209.222.110.59:28015, or search for "rust rejects" in server list. If you're into GTA5, join the PLA Radio crew. And if you like wasting half your life away tapping on things in Simpsons Tapped Out, add a few of us PLA addicts, such as rbcp, bradbcp, sunshine_thc, zaxintel, carlitus-x, matthilloc838, and others listed in this thread.

PLA FRIENDS AND STAFF: Nik Caesar from scary-art.com is the unofficial PLA artist.  Buy PLA designs from Nik's Spreadshirt store and support him on Patreon.  You might also like the cactus and PLA designs in Laugh Track Matt's store,  and Olga's store.  And while you're doing all that, go watch JIAD's Calls of Mass Confusion.

1. REID says:

You better host Dingtember you fuckin Hobo! Forget the voicemails. Diiiiiiingtembaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

2. Prank ideas

Call up apartments and ask that you need help moving furniture and stuff because you thought your carpet in your room was too long and you used your mower to mow it down and you just need help to get the spots you missed because of the furniture. Also for hard wood floors say you need new ones because you chopped up the hard wood floors for going camping and you thought it would be more convenient to take wood you already have or because you were to lazy to find firewood. And for tile ask if they have any extra paint you can use because you are painting a picture on every tile and you ran out of paint

3. Jesus M says:

Please don’t kill dingtember, man! You’ll miss out on a month full of hilarious calls. I was looking forward in leaving notes. Don’t disappoint us

4. CactusCommando says:

Thank god you came back, Brad. I was so worried that I had to only listen on youtube from now on.

5. CactusCommando says:

If you are taking suggestions on what prank call to use in the beginning, I recommend a great one. It’s the one where you added a urinal to the wall. And after you call and talk to the people, you say that you have to have it because you have cancer. And then the woman says her son died from the same cancer. And you said that he probably died because he didn’t have a urinal. Wow Brad, that’s a terrible thing to say. That’s why it should be in the intro for the next show. Or not. I’m not your boss.

Okay honey baby sweetie pie sugar tits.

6. CactusCommando says:

This was the one I meant. But it’s too long. Ignore my suggestion.

7. toiletman says:

I liked your jaws intro that sounds kind of spooky.

CactusCommando, that was one of the best pranks I feel, the whole urinal on the wall in the bedroom or something like that. I also liked the one where you phoned up a teacher and said he has some things to collect such as dildos and weird stuff.

Anyway prank ideas, here we come.

Phone up the landlady and say that you don’t know where the toilet is because you are blind. You need directions to the toilet even though it is right next to you. You need to know what room the toilet is in.

you could phone up and ask them to make you breakfast in the morning, you know you are paying them rent so you deserve some breakfast, you want a full monty breakfast. eggie weggies. Eggs with heat.

You are planning on installing a double beam in the bedroom and moving a few walls.

Ask the landlady that there is no hole to piss in. Okay that sounds a bit offensive.

Ask the landlady if you are allowed to place lasers around in your flat.

Challenge them to a game of chess to see if you can get next months rent free.