Saturday Morning Lawn Work

Thanks for the meme, Curtis!

RobbZombieStark sponsors this short Saturday morning live show where we call a few homeowners and talk to them about the chemical reactions currently happening all over their lawns.  Ending music is Regen by My Parents Favorite Music

SUPPORT THE PLA:  Join the Elite Hobo Squad or just support PLA with Patreon to get extra weekly shows and other occasional perks.   Buy PLA t-shirts in our Spreadshirt store or our TeePublic store.  You can find other merch on our Bandcamp page and on our own store page.   Make a donation, shop on Amazon through us, take a look at PLA's wishlist, or just support us by helping out with promotion and reviews.

JOIN THE COMMUNITY: Add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, join the PLA Discord, the PLA Reddit, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309, call into live shows at 845-470-0336.

GAME WITH PLA: If you're into the game Rust, play with PLA! The server address is 209.222.110.59:28015, or search for "rust rejects" in server list. If you're into GTA5, join the PLA Radio crew. And if you like wasting half your life away tapping on things in Simpsons Tapped Out, add a few of us PLA addicts, such as rbcp, bradbcp, sunshine_thc, zaxintel, carlitus-x, matthilloc838, and others listed in this thread.

PLA FRIENDS AND STAFF: Nik Caesar from scary-art.com is the unofficial PLA artist.  Buy PLA designs from Nik's Spreadshirt store and support him on Patreon.  You might also like the cactus and PLA designs in Laugh Track Matt's store,  Olga's store, and WhatsYourFace's store.  And while you're doing all that, go watch JIAD's Calls of Mass Confusion.

1. REID says:

It’s about time you did a show ya damn hobo! Roy, how come some of your old shows don’t have a domain? I’d love to here your stuff from 2010-11. I just don’t have the space to download massive amounts of gigabytes all at once.

2. Professor Emelius Browne says:

Maybe he doesn’t have the space to store massive amounts of gigabytes all at once, ya dope.

3. Greg says:

REID, no you don’t. If you do get to listen to his old shows… You’ll want him to co host with some select people that he won’t do anymore. So it’s better not to know than to know… I still have a few favorite co host, but I’ve gotten over the fact he doesn’t do co hosting much anymore.

I still personally feel if he would get a female co host… The show would catch on !

Best regards,

Greg T.

4. Gonzo says:

I love how the woman at the end refused to believe it was a prank call

5. Ben says:

I keep updating my ITunes podcast app, but this show isn’t showing up in the feed. Should I blame Chad for this?

6. REID says:

What I’m saying is he has massive amounts stored already on this site that is free to download but I don’t want 8gb of content at once. Some of his old shows would be cool to listen to and download from 2011 or even before. Rather pick instead of one massive torrent at a time.

7. REID says:

Plus what’s the point of having a link to a show if it’s missing? Lol

The links used to work, but my host changed things and wouldn’t let me host that many mp3 files at once. That’s happened twice now and I’ve just been lazy about getting the old shows re-linked in all the feeds and on the pages. I do plan to get the older shows working on their own feeds again, one of these years.

On the torrent, you can choose to download whatever parts of it you want. If you don’t have the space, de-select the entire video directory and anything else in the torrent you don’t want.

9. Wendy's Corp says:

This show isnt in the RSS feed as of 17 May, 2017 @0900 Central!! HELP!

10. thanks for the shout out brad, you are indeed a good boy!