Distraction Services Inc.

Hey look, it's Crimson's GTA5 car. Look at the gaming section below to learn how to play GTA with us.

Demimonde brings you today's late episode, all thanks to the mixer audio issues that plagued me most of Monday.  Today we call a few Dish Network ex-customers, we try to distract a few people, and we bother a bunch of people in Brown Magic's extended family.

SUPPORT THE PLA:  Join the Elite Hobo Squad or just support PLA with Patreon to get extra weekly shows and other occasional perks.   Buy PLA t-shirts in our Spreadshirt store or our TeePublic store.  You can find other merch on our Bandcamp page and on our own store page.   Make a donation, shop on Amazon through us, take a look at PLA's wishlist, or just support us by helping out with promotion and reviews.

JOIN THE COMMUNITY: Add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, join the PLA Discord, the PLA Reddit, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309, call into live shows at 845-470-0336.

GAME WITH PLA: If you're into the game Rust, play with PLA! The server address is 209.222.110.59:28015, or search for "rust rejects" in server list. If you're into GTA5, join the PLA Radio crew. And if you like wasting half your life away tapping on things in Simpsons Tapped Out, add a few of us PLA addicts, such as rbcp, bradbcp, sunshine_thc, zaxintel, carlitus-x, matthilloc838, and others listed in this thread.

PLA FRIENDS AND STAFF: Nik Caesar from scary-art.com is the unofficial PLA artist.  Buy PLA designs from Nik's Spreadshirt store and support him on Patreon.  You might also like the cactus and PLA designs in Laugh Track Matt's store, and the cactus design in Olga's store.  And while you're doing all that, go watch JIAD's Calls of Mass Confusion.

1. CactusCommando says:

~9:00 He said As-salāmu ʿalaykum

2. toiletman says:

That is a brilliant idea about saying those things when they have you on speaker phone. Like you could say we have yourt medication here for the butt butt.

3. Greg says:

Hi Brad! Hope I didn’t piss you off with my last email and that song I auto tuned you with.

I’m leaving for MN soon. I really wish I could make a live show. That would be worth a special tip to your cause if that was possible.

Here comes my drunken request:

It would be so worth the $75 per month as a patreon if you would send us a special email 24 hours in advance when you plan to do a live show and that you must host at least do one live show per week, preferably weekends, preferably Sunday. The show doesn’t have to be long… Maybe 20-30 minutes?

Just my two cents.

Anyhow, love what your doing and I’ll continue to contribute no matter your decision.

Can you do a special quick show before tomorrow? Like I almost have you another Patreon. Just mention Tyler the roller operator and something about knowing he will do so much better at surveying than his trainer…Me Greg.

I guess, if you can’t… No worries. I’ll try to convert you more Patreons on the next job.

Best regards,

Greg T.

4. Tom Tomkinson says:

The grounding people from watching TV idea is brilliant. Please do more of that! You’re gonna run into either a yuppie snob or a redneck who will completely lose their shit over that.

Also you should have told that woman that CNN is fake news lol. I bet that would have annoyed her.

Keep up the good work!

5. Professor Emelius Browne says:

Neko: If you promise to NOT leave a voicemail for 3 months, I will pay for your Patreon so that you can hear the Hobosodes.

6. theevilmonkee says:

you should have said “show me the keys you cocksucker motha fucka!!!”