Adopt-A-Highway: The Third Page

Thanks for the PLA art, Garrett!

I wanted to do a show on a topic that's fresh and new, but Neon insists that we stick with Adopt-A-Highway calls instead.  It's all her fault.  Thanks, Neon!

SUPPORT THE PLA:  Join the Elite Hobo Squad or just support PLA with Patreon to get extra weekly shows and other occasional perks.   Buy PLA t-shirts in our Spreadshirt store or our TeePublic store.  You can find other merch on our Bandcamp page and on our own store page.   Make a donation, shop on Amazon through us, take a look at PLA's wishlist, or just support us by helping out with promotion and reviews.

JOIN THE COMMUNITY: Add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, join the PLA Discord, the PLA Reddit, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309, call into live shows at 845-470-0336.

GAME WITH PLA: If you're into the game Rust, play with PLA! The server address is 209.222.110.59:28015, or search for "rust rejects" in server list. If you're into GTA5, join the PLA Radio crew. And if you like wasting half your life away tapping on things in Simpsons Tapped Out, add a few of us PLA addicts, such as rbcp, bradbcp, sunshine_thc, zaxintel, carlitus-x, matthilloc838, and others listed in this thread.

PLA FRIENDS AND STAFF: Nik Caesar from scary-art.com is the unofficial PLA artist.  Buy PLA designs from Nik's Spreadshirt store and support him on Patreon.  You might also like the cactus and PLA designs in Laugh Track Matt's store, and the cactus design in Olga's store.

1. Gonzo says:

Dammit Roy. You played the same opening clip two weeks ago.

2. CactusCommando says:

A synagogue is a Jewish house of worship.

Also I made the mistake of drinking water while listening to the lady say she double checked how Mary Land is pronounced. The sound of you stifling your laughter made me snort water out my nose. Thanks for that.

3. Greg says:

I auto tuned Brad! I hope he likes it enough to show everyone

Just waiting for next show or so…

It’s not really the best as he doesn’t say many words that rhyme while talking.

Hope he doesn’t take it badly, cause he did make a joke of a guy that he called… and made a song of it.

My throat was sure this week, so I decided to auto tune Brad instead :p

Best regards,

Greg

4. Gonzo says:

I didn’t know Maryland was pronounced lile that either. Who knew your show could be educational?

Mar-e-land

5. Psychaotic says:

I remember seeing those “Adopt a Highway” signs all over the place whenever my folks took my brother and I off somewhere for vacations. They’re all over the country and apparently they’ve been around since the 1970s.

6. Psychaotic says:

Hey, I got curious about when this “Adopt a Highway” business actually started. They’ve got a website at adoptahighway.com – and they’re running some sort of contest: “Find the Office Mascot hiding on the site and you could win a free sponsorship.” So let’s see if we can find it, because it would be really neat to have “Phone Losers Of America” on a sign on some lonely stretch of road somewhere…

7. Dan A says:

Some people in Maryland say “Murrland”

8. FijiLaw says:

Yea Olga was spot on, ASMR pouring that pops into your glass filled with ice n shit sounded so freaking cool, i went out to buy a can of coke :) and did the same