Adopt-A-Highway Deadbeats

The current state of the Situation Room

In today's episode, Merch V. exposes a bunch of companies as deadbeats who are too lazy to take care of the responsibilities that they signed up for and they all just whine about how it's the corporate office's problem, not theirs.  Gawd.

SUPPORT THE PLA:  Join the Elite Hobo Squad or just support PLA with Patreon to get extra weekly shows and other occasional perks.

Add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, join the PLA Discord, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309, call into live shows at 845-470-0336.

If you're into the game Rust, play with PLA! The server address is 209.222.110.59:28015, or search for "rust rejects" in server list. If you're into GTA5, join the PLA Radio crew. And if you like wasting half your life away tapping on things in Simpsons Tapped Out, add a few of us PLA addicts, such as rbcp, bradbcp, sunshine_thc, zaxintel, carlitus-x, matthilloc838, and others listed in this thread.

Buy PLA t-shirts in our Spreadshirt store or our TeePublic store.  You can find other merch on our Bandcamp page and on our own store page.  And if you think our stuff sucks, you can buy PLA and cactus designs from Olga, Scary Art, and Laugh Track Matt.

1. Greg says:

Sent you “You get put down” song.

Out of the three songs sent to you this one is the best.

Please play it soon.

Best regards,

Greg.

P.S. I’m saving your new shows for when I work on the job, so everyone can listen to them on my UE MEGABOOM.

2. CactusCommando says:

Brad, I like this picture. You are not a hobo for putting up this picture. Okay sweety pie. I’ll listen to the show now.

3. CactusCommando says:

Also did you mean to show the secret number that you don’t want to give out, in the picture?

Oh crap, now I have to change my number again!

5. Merch says:

I was amazed to hear RBCP say my name as the sponsor of this episode. I didn’t read the show description first so I wasn’t even expecting to hear my name. It was cool, thanks. I also wasn’t expecting to hear my name because I think the sponsors were part of $20 tier previously.

6. Greg says:

Please do a live show today soon in mixlr. I’ve actually never got to be in one with your chat.

Best Regards,

Greg.

P.S. If I’m able to finally get to your show, I’ll send you a years worth of my Patreon donation up front as a bonus. You’ve got my phone number. Maybe a little extra effort to text me when you start. I always seem to miss your important schedule. Today I’m off work. Please at least do a quick 20 minute show. Thanks!

I know you hate money bribes, as when I mention then… It slows you down. So, if you don’t want it…Just say so. Maybe you might tell me to just double or triple my monthly donation instead. What ever works for you.

P.S.S. I sent my phone number to your rbcp email address. Sure, you can spoof your caller ID to send me the text.

I have software to block unwanted ads and stuff via phone calls.

Thanks in advance!

7. Greg says:

I’m going to work tomorrow… Unless it is the weekend… I’ll miss the next live show :(

Anyhow.. Will work on new stuff that isn’t a parody.

Best Regards,

Greg.

P.S.

Last message was probably done while drunk… Ignore the overwhelming information posted there.

8. Psychaotic says:

Wow. How do you manage to keep track of four different monitor screens at once? Man, that’s some multitasking…

The extra screens are mostly for live shows. There’s stuff I don’t need to keep an eye on constantly but I can occasionally glance up and see that all the streams are going.