Malfunctioning Employees

The Situation Room's latest attempt at a sound board.

Day Man says he's tired of waiting for the future to arrive, so in this episode I tell managers that they already have robots working for them.

Join the Elite Hobo Squad to support the PLA and get secret shows, or just support PLA with Patreon, add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309.

1. toiletman says:

Another six months till dingtember, Yippee

2. toiletman says:

Actually it is seven. ooopps

3. REID says:

No it’s 6 and a week dumbass. Brad when will the older snow plow shows 2014-13-ect. Be available for download? The domain isnt existent for now and goes to notla/somethingorother.com I really am curious on listening to your previous years shows. Also what’s the story behind prankcallnation.com and Carltito and how you two met and what you formed and how you came to where you are. Also do you collaborate with Carlitos podcast often and does he still do them? I’m listening to old madhouse live shows from 2015 and on to catch up. Cactus Cactus!!!

-REID

4. one time i had a boss i despised. so i wrote FUCK YOU on a piece of paper, balled it up, and left it in the middle of his office floor.

5. Sara says:

I’ve had call back when I worked at Meijer where they “confirm” my business address for a “google listing.” They record the yes as proof we wanted them to “list our site for google.” Didn’t work for me because I made minimum wage during Christmas in the toy section so I transferred them to a manager. They were like “no, we don’t need to talk to a manager.” I ignored it and forwarded it quickly.

Holy shit that’s a lot of questions REID. I don’t know when I’ll get those old episodes fixed. For now, they’re all available in the torrent or on the YouTube page. Carlito and I started doing stuff together around late 2009 or maybe 2010. He wanted to be on a new network and I wanted to set up a network. Carlito just recently started working on his site and pranks and stuff again, so hopefully he’s back.

7. NiKo says:

Why aren’t you posting all the new shows you do on u2be? This one isn’t up. And the only reason I knew about it was bc I saw a post on fb.

@rbcp – I’ve been posting my old shows on archive.org, it’s free, fast and unlimited.

9. Gonzo says:

Brad,
    This should be your ambient noise when you’re calling from the corporate office: