Peeing In The Carpet

Thanks for your usual amazing art, Nik at scary-art.com!

Chris and Sarah, who both pee in their carpet because they drink from go cups too much, give you today's Snow Plow Show where I tell landlords about my unfortunate toilet problem.

Join the Elite Hobo Squad to support the PLA and get secret shows, or just support PLA with Patreon, add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309.

1. Timothy Martin says:

Rbcp…Piss on you OK!

2. Apocalypse says:

Hey Brad! So, there was someone in the voicemails who suggested you do a “12 days of Christmas…PLA style.” I don’t remember who had the idea. They mentioned it within the last few shows. Anyway, I came up with a PLA 12 Days of Christmas! I know it’s late, but it’s all that caller’s fault for suggesting it so damn close to Christmas; but I’ll give him half the credit regardless. I have an apocalyptic singing voice, so I can’t do the song for you…but maybe you or a listener can put it together? Anyone who does can change it around if they have better ideas. Here it is:
    On the __ Day of Christmas, Brad Carter gave to me…
    12 Glory Holes
    11 Angry SteveDaves
    10 Beach-Themed Units
    9 Window Go-Cups
    8 Stupid Bitch Fees
    7 Tenants From Hell
    6 Mildred Mondays
    5 PRANK CALL RINGS!
    4 Dingtembers
    3 Lube Jobs
    2 Fuckin’ Chads
    And The Phone Losers of America!
    Regards,
    -Apocalypse
    >:)

3. Dan Poll says:

What is it with you people and Glory holes… move on?

4. Giraff says:

Hey Brad, have you thought about getting names from LinkedIn and asking their front desk to put you through. You could pretend to be from HR dealing with a complaint about typing too loud.

5. terrible Apocalypse just terrible

Haha, Giraff, now I want to call people in offices and complain about their loud typing. And Apocalypse, you’re getting a lifetime ban from PLA for that song.

7. Totep says:

Could you complain to home owners that the wild birds and/or animals in their yards are being too loud or disruptive and it is their responsibility to tame or kill the wildlife? Or that Royco is stopping by to rotate the concrete in their driveway and/or sidewalks? Or rotate their roof to save on shingle failure?

Since there’s no shows this week, here’s the drunken pre-Xmas show with with Ipokesmot, Gigawattman, Matt, Zax, Dhighs, CoolRob, and Baz:
    (download link in chat)

9. Jerrod says:

Where is Linear? Is he ever coming out with his Blizzard Wizzard show?