Hot Water Heater Issues

Today's show features about an hour of me stressing out apartment managers, all thanks to Brad The Producer.

Join the Elite Hobo Squad to support the PLA and get secret shows, or just support PLA with Patreon, add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309.

1. james harden says:

Cactus?

2. Richard Cardo says:

Brad, you should pretend you turned someone’s house into a smart house and you can see everything they are doing, and can do whatever they want from a remote location if they want.

3. Mang Scoos says:

Damn now I wanna get watch dogs 2

4. Toiletman says:

I have an idea say you are the toiletman and you want to flush everyone down the toilet.

5. Toiletman says:

That was strange my comment has got rid of Kuraz’s comment unless it just shows that on my computer. I’ve not seen that before.

6. Apocalypse says:

Brad…IF YOU READ THESE COMMENTS STILL…You did NOT use this list yet! I hope you finish the list because it took me forever to get you those vital GPS coordinates and screenshots. Gawd! I have a new list on the way…full of West Coast complexes with unit numbers.

7. Apocalypse says:

…with the next list I send, you’ve got to do that prank you tried with Stacey back in the day…telling managers you cut down a tree that was blocking your view and it fell into another unit! I’ll add a few units with trees to the list.

8. FijiLaw says:

Such a splendid show Roy, BTW, the illuminati fooled everyone, Trump is also part of the illuminati, not just Hillary, such a mind job, whats new eh! keep up the resistance buddy!