FOD87’s Short Show

One of 2015's most beautiful PLA pumpkins, sent to us by Nick

One of 2015's most beautiful PLA pumpkins, sent to us by Nick

FOD87's Short Show is brought to you by FOD87.  When you need a show but don't have enough time to do a full hour, FOD87 has got you covered!  In today's show, we call a few more lube job customers and then there's a pet store call just kind of thrown into the middle of the show inexplicably.

Join the Elite Hobo Squad to support the PLA and get secret shows, or just support PLA with Patreon, add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309.

1. xyzxyzxyz says:

Sexy ladies from 90’s! Please post more!

2. xyzxyzxyz says:

Omg comments actually work on this site :O

3. timothy martin says:

CACTUS! CACTUS!CACTUS!V
    CACTUS!CACTUS!CACTUS!!

4. FijiLaw says:

OMG 10/10! thanks Mr. Jurbble

5. The Voicemails are only requests now. That’s what the ding number should be used for. Then sell the call-in numbers to ‘The Chinese Government’ LLC.

You didn’t BLEEP out the pet store’s name either.

JagTV should be a co-host for a show.

6. Thom Wibowicz says:

Please do another show with notbrad. Thanks

Sorry I can’t co-host since I can’t wake up before 11am.. GAWWWD.

8. Bovi says:

I can’t figure out where to find the Hobosodes. Please help. I donate $5 a month on this site and not Patreon.

9. Greg T. says:

Wow! Brad, was that a new show with a lady friend helping you? Is there future plans for more shows with her? Having her on your show increased fun on listening 10 times! It was like flipping on the FUN switch… OMG your show is getting better!

Also, I don’t think I have the correct software to access your secret shows… and is reason I’ve not been able to listen / know about them. What do I need to access your secret shows?

Maybe you had put what I requested in your secret show and is reason I’ve not heard it yet!

Help me access them.. You know my email.

10. hang up the phone says:

You should do a hang up phone joke where you tell them to hang up, and if they don’t… Act like they did… Game phone ring
    .. Fake person picks up and day his this Roy from “their phone number” .. You say yes… Then they ask is they can charge your phone for the call… LOL!

11. Toiletman says:

Being a socialist I don’t think the hobo shows are a good thing. Everyone must have a listen I say. Personal opinion I’m not really a fan of the hoboshow as it seems a bit pointless. (Remember just my opinion other people might love the idea)

(Lets flush people down the toilet)

Greg – this URL explains how to listen to the secret podcast feeds: http://www.phonelosers.org/cactus/podcastfeeds/