I tried to put together a new show today, but things didn't work out so I'm saying fuck it and just posting an old show instead. This one is from April 27th, 2015, and some guy, possibly from Louisiana, recently suggested THIS SHOW as something people need to hear again. So if you don't enjoy this show, it's entirely that guy's fault. Hopefully I'll be able to get a new show put together this weekend. Below are the original show notes from this episode.
Jeremy from Texas sponsors this show where we continue pestering neighborhoods that have a home owners association.
- Watch the Bob Wehadababyitsaboy commercial
- Novelty answering machine messages. For your answering machine.
- Here is the Pay Phone Museum page. If you've forgotten what a pay phone looks like, that's the place to find out. If you know of any pay phones in your area, snap a picture of it and email it to payphones(at)furmannet.net
- Here's my own collection of pay phones in Albany, Oregon and here's an old article I wrote about how pay phones are doomed. You know, if you were needing more pictures of pay phones.
- Here's the full Pauly Shore cruise line prank call. You should SHARE IT.
- 616 Rewind by Cunninlynguists
Support the PLA on Patreon, add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on on Twitter, add Prank Call Nation on Mixlr, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309.