The Last Week of Dingtember

Thanks for making an updated PLA ding cake with the new phone number on it, Bamm Bamm!

Mr. Taco sponsors the beginning of the end of Dingtember 2016 so basically he's partially to blame for the end of Dingtember.  In today's show we learn that getting your car fixed in a timely manner is a higher priority than stopping child slavery.  The ending song is Debaser the Cat by Emergency Pizza Party.

Join the Elite Hobo Squad to support the PLA and get secret shows, or just support PLA with Patreon, add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309.

1. jodyantichrist says:

Here’s some more dingtember ideas:

You should say the word assurance instead of insurance.

You should say you accidentally spilled urine on their car

Say you thought you saw carrot top trapped in their car so you tried to break in

You and Chad had a food fight next to their car

You tried to slide across their hood like in the movies

You were having an auction and used their car to bang your gavel on. And you may have started auctioning things inside their car.

You used their car hood as a table to play candy land

You tried to charge your phone with their car battery

You hit a golf ball off the hood of their car.

You played ping pong on their car

2. VeryMad says:

Thanks for filming me, Brad! I really thought you found your Lady co-host. After funding out it was not true it mad me angry!

Can’t your wife co-host with you?

3. I’m so excited for Dinguary!

4. _Liz says:

This Dingtember was the best ever! You rocked it RBCP!

5. Toiletman says:

Ding dong ideas

You should say don’t worry you will have my assurance as Jodyantichrist was saying. (Like that idea)

Start quoting the bible to them whenever they ask for your insurance.

I was carrying a glass of dead flies and spilt them all over your car seat. I was going to feed the dead flies to my snake snake.

We were playing a game with a group of friends called (kick the can) some motherfucker kicked your car instead and caused massive damage.

You were installing a glass margot on their car.

You are a judge and have sentence somebody to death, you are going to do it in their car.

My signature

(As always flush the toilet when you are finished)

6. Toiletman says:

Oh pretty please Brad do some (How to lose weight the Patterson way pranks) those are brillant.

7. FijiLaw says:

Loved the intro with one of your old calls from back in the day with Matt & Roxy (OMG)

8. FijiLaw says:

10/10

Hi guys

What’s happened to Jiad’s youtube channel, the videos seem to have disappeared.