Elky’s Big Dumb Dingtember Show

Thanks for this image, Midget Mutilator!

Thanks for this image, Midget Mutilator!

Toyesterday Elky brings you all another hour or so of car ding prank phone calls, the hilarious pranks where listeners get to leave apologetic notes on cars with my phone number and I get to deal with the fallout from the notes.  In this episode you'll hear me insult old people and creep on young girls.  It's a great time for the entire family.

Join the Elite Hobo Squad to support the PLA and get secret shows, or just support PLA with Patreon, add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309.

1. timothy martin says:

I just got a Ding on my cell phone, it’s that Ding-A- Ling RBCP! Another Dingy Dingtember Ding Dong show! Ding dong the witch is dead as so it goes! OK, I’ll listen yea to all the evil evil from RBCP!

2. Ben says:

– You received a mean comment on a website comment area. So, you got really mad about it and kicked their car.

– You were part of a flash mob and stood on top of their car while singing.

– The note was just an elaborate ruse to get them to call into 100.3 the Gerbil to participate in a radio contest. Then start quizzing them on PLA related things:

– Answer the phone as Brad. You have split personalities. The personality “Roy” tends to cause a lot of car dings. While they’re on the phone, summon Roy as well as other personalities.

3. GuyManderson says:

You were walking through your neighborhood with your boa constrictor..went to take a picture with a young child up against their car and the boa slipped in through a crack in the window. Need your snake back.

Reunited with a high school sweetheart, at the end of the date you two ended up making out and in a fit of passion, you two made love on the hood of the persons car.

You were filming a youtube video called “Donkey punching gas tanks GONE WRONG/GONE SEXUAL” and it’s just a prank, bro.

You have tourettes, you had a bad seizure and had to bite down on their car handle so you didn’t swallow your tongue.

Your son Chad had a temper tantrum after his Tae Kwon Do class, scissor kicked their car. If they give you shit, tell them your 7 year old will fuck them up.

You’re a bail bondsman and you were in persuit of a felon. He stole their car and you perused them in your dodge neon. You nabbed him and booked him. Need their car to testify in court.

4. Computer Programmer says:

All of which I plan to say is just words until it is actually done.

Does anyone have Amazon Dot, Echo, or Tap?

If so, I plan to program a new skill as a first time skill that would allow you to ask Alexa if Roy or Phone Losers of America has any new shows to listen to. It will also play shows from specific years and dates. It will also allow you “hopefully” add comments to his comment page. Etc.

Once I get this skill working, maybe I’ll ask Brad / Roy if he wants me to integrate a easy way for people to donate thru Amazon to him via Alexa. “Alexa, donate $ to Phone Losers of America” <<— not entirely sure if this e would work right until I can test it.

If I can stay sober long enough to do this…. Then it will get done, otherwise.. Blah blah blah is what in saying.

5. test says:

where did you get that butt set

6. Mr Phone Loser says:

Hi Roy,

Here is another car ding idea for your royrecipients.

Tell your prankstar dingalings that you were practising your human cannonball performance for the circus and funkin Chad turned up the compressed air so you went flying really far and ding a dong’d their car with your helmet.

Check out my petanque idea via email too LOL..

See ya. Love the show.

I like dingtember, it is always funny hearing people complain about their car.

(More ding ding)

I wanted to see if you car has the latest adobe installed but it has not.

I installed some sparkplugs into your car, they were 1990s spark plugs maybe 1998, don’t worry they still work fine.

There were some nipples in your car but don’t worry I had them removed as quick as I could. (Thank me motherfecker) The nipples had blood all over them.

You should have a tax disc on yoiur car, why you not have tax disc? I’m a tax disc inspecter.

8. iregretjumping says:

-Your tailpipe scratched the roof of their car when you were trying to park your monster truck.

-Your shoe kicked their tire when you were sending a text walking next to their car and you will issue a check for any damages. Insist they get their tires re-balanced just in case.

-You didn’t actually ding their car, but are a terrible driver so you thought you’d just get it out of the way for when it does eventually happen.

-You were driving using an Oculus Rift attached to a camera. The screen froze and you thought the car was stopped.

-You are very short and can’t see over the wheel anymore because the phone company stopped sending out phone books.

-Bohemian Rhapsody came on the radio so you had to do the head banging part.

-You were backing into a parking spot and “how were you supposed to know their car was closer than it appeared”.

-You’re in love with the car and this is your way of telling the owner not to come between you and it anymore. The car has clearly chosen you.

-Be unable to narrow down exactly which one of the countless cars you hit while driving that day was theirs.

-Your horoscope told you to beware of car travel that day and you were just trying to strike first.

-You owned that car before they did and you wanted to see if you left your good headphones in the glove box. You destroyed the lock mechanism trying to pick it with a coat hanger.

-Brake pads emit a dust that is very harmful to the environment, so you don’t use them. Their car ding is a badge of honor for their part in saving mother earth.

-You were driving but you were wearing Nike shoes, which were actually touching the gas pedal… not you. Nike is responsible for the damage. Rayban made the sunglasses that you wore that night and made it so you couldn’t see and there was no sign at the bar warning that alcohol impairs judgement. They are all responsible. Not you.

These are all of my ideas. I promise I wont flood the comments any more.

9. Mr Phone Loser says:

Hi Roy the R*tard*d Boy,

Tell your dingaling roycipients that you ding a dong’d their car with your radio control car, as you were trying to jump many cars with your r/c car like evel knievel except with an r/c car Ie. Two ramps at each end, but you hit the last car LOL… If they start getting angry then tell them that their car is a piece of shiet anyway and your pro hobby r/c car is worth way more. If they ask about your car then just say you don’t have a car and you are a greeny and ride a push bike LOL… I am sure you can make this funnier!!!

Love the show man!!!

Good on you Pagan, hope you can get the chat to work okay.

11. Holy crap. You should limit people to 1 comment/show. Or let them edit, so they don’t have an entire BLOG in your comment section.

12. Mr Phone Loser says:

Hi RBCP,

One last ding’tember idea.

Tell your dingaling roycipients that you recently purchased one of those [email protected] R2D2 Astromech Droid Robots for your kid and it ding’d their car when you were trying it out for the first time. Apparently, your robot was psychotic and was saying to the car in R2D2 language”stop looking at me, you just keeping looking at me… beep, beep, beep…” and then R2 just starting bashing the shit out of the car LOL… He went to the dark side.

Oh yeah… for my r/c car idea you could say that it is a [email protected]@ Audi r/c car and is better than a BMW and Merc put together LOL… Ask them to pay for the ding’s on your Audi r/c car LOL…

Okay… I will leave you alone now with all these crazy ding’aling ideas… farrrkkkk

Mr Phone Loser from Down Under.

– You were rolling cigs on their hood and broke off the windshield wiper to scoop up the tobacco.

14. FijiLaw says:

9/10 crap prankers

15. peter moulton says:

Tell them Chad plugged a usb into your backup camera so you drove over their car because he had just put a video of an empty parking lot