Chiropractors and Def Leppard Music Videos

Thanks for whatever the hell this is, Apocalypse

Thanks for whatever the hell this is, Apocalypse

Mr. Taco sponsors the 299th episode of The Snow Plow Show, where our group of test subjects respond to increasingly bizarre situations and we compare their reactions to the control group.

Join the Elite Hobo Squad to support the PLA and get secret shows, or just support PLA with Patreon, add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309.

1. Midget Mutilator says:

Oh, Roy. That was magical. You’re my favorite chiroprankster.

2. Ben says:

– You were practicing your bird calls near their car by whistling “leave this car alone” however, you later found out your were communicating “attack this car!”

– You threw bird seed all over their car and birds came and pecked on it.

– You are a firefighter and have a “slim Jim” test coming up and you were practicing on their car.

– With the assistance of the tv show “Cheaters”, You were using their car for staking out your girlfriend as she was cheating on you.

– You work with Royco Construction and was accidentally re-roofing their car. Chad got the work order wrong again.

Say you were practicing for your circus audition, and you were dressed in a clown suit on a pogo stick. The pogo stick went out of control and you bounced on their hood and roof.

4. Ben says:

– You were bit by a dog yesterday and thought you were turning into a werewolf. To protect the public, you caged yourself inside their car.

– You left a note to distract them because you are a “distraction service”

Or.. how about this.. Say you dropped your Four Loko then an old lady in her walker tripped over it and her fucking false teeth flew out and hit a truck driver in the face then he lost control and drove into a bunch of BLM protesters then a bucket of KFC and watermelon go flying into fucking space and knocked the International Space Station out of fucking orbit which crashed into their fucking car!! :)

6. Churp says:

Make cat got loose n chased a squril on your car n killed it

7. Churp says:

Used your car 2 open my beer bottle

8. Gonzo says:

I am still listening Brad! And I suggested a couple of shows ago that you dinged their car when they drove into you and carried you on their bonnet for three miles but didn’t notice you.

9. Dan Aleksander says:

Sorry I dinged your car but you looked like a (Insert presidential candidate) supporter

10. Gonzo says:

PS. Thanks for doing the ding idea that I don’t even remember suggesting

11. Dan Aleksander says:

Sorry I dinged your car but I was trying to beat up John Cena and missed and hit your car

(Ding ding ideas)

I’m a blindman who was only trying to find his car but I ended up in yours.

I done the toilet in your car, I usually sit down in peoples cars with my clothes on then let rip, I pee down my legs and everything. I don’t usually leave wet patches.

I broke into the car just to check to see if you had any seatbelts.

I was walking by your car a couple of times and the third time I was walking by There was a massive cat in your car, I have no idea how it got in there so I released the cat into the wild.

(nonsense) Unfortunately your car was a dodge. (Yes a dodge)

13. Midget Mutilator says:

So I was mildly inspired by Boggy B’s blind guy idea, and thought…

How about your eyesight is really bad, or you just came from the eye doctor… And the car wouldn’t open but you could have SWORN it was your car. So you broke in with a slim jim to see if your key would turn in the ignition. Which it didn’t, but hey, it was an honest mistake.

Oh, and if you do the “I left my slim jim in your car” thing… Maybe word it like you dropped your slim jim into their car though the window, then vehemently deny trying to break into it. You’d never do that. You’re a christian. You need it back though because you can’t keep losing all your slim jims.

14. Dan says:

An angry biker from a bar was chasing you with a fire dart. You took their car for a getaway vehicle and a crazy chase ensued! Thank God you got away and put the car back but damn it….you forgot to refill the gas you big stupid.

I just caught the end of the new show today.

16. FijiLaw says: