AUTOMATIC REDIAL – Goodbye, Blockbuster – November 8th, 2013
Don't get your hopes up, because this is an old show that originally aired on November 8th, 2013. It's a tribute to the store we all once loved, until we all started mocking it for being old and pointless. In this show you'll get to hear some attempts to shut down Blockbusters early, during the weeks before they were all about to shut down anyway. You'll also hear a Blockbuster corporate phone conference, where a corporate lady tells 180 store managers how to maximize their profits before they all get fired.
- If you like the Phyllis call I played, click here to listen to it again while looking at Laugh Track Matt art!
- Listen to dialer at mixlr.com/globalchaos
- Read about Blockbuster's slow and painful death here and here.
- WHAT THE HELL IS THAT at 25:37? Someone translate all that.
- Jesus Lean by B-Shoc (click here to experience the horrible.)
- Combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell by Das Racist
- Ace has set up PLA Healthcare at https://www.facebook.com/pages/PLA-Healthcare/181502622040680
- Ace has also set up PLA News at https://www.facebook.com/pages/PLA-News/638391592878470 - go add them both to your Facebooks
- Knocking on Wood by Spose, lovingly dedicated to Amphibian
- On November 1st, Free Water will be featured on The Fump! http://www.thefump.com/fump.php?id=1734
- On November 7th, RBCP will be a guest host on the Funny Music Podcast! http://www.thefump.com/podcast_episode.php?id=1154
- Follow phonelosers on Snapchat
- And on Vine. What the hell is my Vine name. It's connected to my twitter.com/rbcp account. The account name is RedBoxChiliPepper. I think. Find it and follow it.
- Follow bradbcp on Instagram - http://instagram.com/bradbcp
- Can't Dial 1800 by Tabachi. Are you confused about this song? Read PLA Issue 25 for enlightenment - www.phonelosers.org/zine/pla025/