Lube Job Customers Still Aren’t Angry

1445269235-syn-clg-1445017606-hoarder-phones

Today is yet another episode of car dealership prank calls where nobody gets very angry or confused about our calls to them.  You can thanks Ty A. for that, who is the sponsor of today's show.

Join the Elite Hobo Squad to support the PLA and get secret shows, or just support PLA with Patreon, add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on on Twitter, add Prank Call Nation on Mixlr, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309.

1. Ramsaso says:

I know tron is one…

2. Chris says:

I love you Brad but that COMC intro is too long!! Maybe do something like you have started doing with the podcasts and show one of the best clips before the intro so people don’t just tune out. Also 31 minutes is quite long, I know it’s a show but people would probably prefer 1 clip per video so they can watch as they please

luvya

3. Kirbs says:

Hey Brad, great show. I disagree with the first comment though. I like when your shows are long, I listen to them all night at work, and don’t even skip the voicemails.

4. (My intro to this convo.) says:

ANYWAAayyyz…

5. _Liz says:

Yeah, I don’t mind the length either (*that’s what she said*)

Cool another Calls of mass confusion episode, looking forward to that one.

7. Dan says:

The longer the shows the better

8. Chris says:

To clarify, I’m not talking about the Snow Plow Show, I’m talking about COMC. Your podcasts are great and I’d listen to a 12 hour one if you did it. I was talking about the COMC youtube.

9. ELRIOD says:

12 hour shows!!!

10. the trump campaign is correct in regard the eviction of the foreigners whom they the latest unrest in the city Orlando they are need deportation and trump will do ADVISE BE CAREFUL WHEN Y PICK YOUR MEDICATIONS FORM WAL MARTTHATTHE CLERK DO BALRE Y INFORMTAION SO THE NET GUYS LISTEN TO CONFIDENYAU-IL AND IF Y PRESCRINED SOME OXY THE CROOK MIGHT FOLLOW YU HOME , THEIR DISTRICT MANAGERS AGREE THA THEY THEIR PAHARAMCIES DO NOT CONFORM TOTHE H I P P A RIVACY RULES

11. MUSTFA IS CHRISTIAN MAN Y ARE ENITLED TO SEE WHAT RITE AID IS SELLING FROM NARCOS , WHERE THERE ARE UNDER THE NEWCONSTRUCTION OF THE PHARMACIES THE NARCO ARE STORE UNDER THE HEAT OF THE COUNTER AND Y MEDICINE BARBUES DAY ANDNIT UNDER 4/7 OF HEAT. ALWAYS COUNTS Y MEDS MEACHINE MAKES MISTAKES AD RITE AID DISOENSES WITH MACHINES AND MANY MEMEBRS OF THE PUBLIC COMPLAINS AT THE ERRIR ANDTHE MISS COUNT BYTHE AY RITE AID WILL BE HISTORY SOON AND MIGHT AS WELL IMIGRATE TO WAL MART THEY ARE CHEAPER THAN RITE AND THE THEIR SALE TO WALGREESNS IT SEEMS THAT WALGRESN ARE THINKINGTWICE THATTHEY OPAID 17 .3 BILIONS FOR THEFAILING COMPANU=Y OF RITE WHOM EXCEUTIC-VES ARE LEAVINGTO WAL MART POST CASHINGTHEIR BI 401 K ACCOUNTS AND THE LITTLE GUSY THE CLERKS HAS TO BE STUCK WITH AN EMPTY ACCOUNTS OF THEIR 401 K ,