Go To Bed and Sleep

Thanks, Baxter Bean, for this pic!

Thanks, Baxter Bean, for this pic!

Ben Kilburn sponsors this live Sunday night show, where I call up home owners and try to get them excited about science, but mostly fail at it.

Join the Elite Hobo Squad to support the PLA and get secret shows, or just support PLA with Patreon, add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on on Twitter, add Prank Call Nation on Mixlr, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309.

Are you guys still on the hex chat or is it a you tube chat room? I’m not that good with technology

I ditched IRC when PCN went under. It’s just the YouTube chat room for me now. The old PCN chat room still exists, but I haven’t been there in a couple months now so I don’t know what’s happening there.

3. Uncle Bingo says:

Excellent! You used the intro exactly as I hoped you would!

Same people are still in the IRC machine. George is still rubbing his cock and dust is always yelling at me for being random.

Glad I’m not missing anything.

6. Dan says:

In a weird coincidence I had just read that cracked article about the walking dead a few hours before I downloaded this show. It was a good read, I actually feel kind of bad for the people who live there during filming BUT I think calling some of them is a awesome prank idea! You could come up with all kinds of fake spoilers and random shit to piss those people off. I hope someone comes up with a list of home owners in that area.