Home Owners Hate The Walking Dead

Thanks for this awesome art, McSkat!

Thanks for this awesome art, McSkat!

Miguel F. completely screws up the intro of today's show.  Thanks, Miguel!  In today's show we call up home owners and notify them about serious infractions.

Join the Elite Hobo Squad to support the PLA and get secret shows, or just support PLA with Patreon, add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on on Twitter, add Prank Call Nation on Mixlr, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309.

Wait my last comment got posted at the same time Brad posted this show. How strange.

Can I leave a shameless plug?

ANNOUNCING The Ipokesmot & Stalin Show!! http://mixlr.com/ip0kesmot/ – Thursday Feb 25th at 11EST/8PST

We will be waking up America, loudly, whether they like it or not LOL.

3. MidgetMutilator says:

For me this was the funniest show in a long time, I love it when you’re the home owner’s association. Nice and long, too. And big, and veiny.

I must have listened to it three times while working, where I stupidly keep walking in and out of earshot.

Lots of fruity love.

4. Dan says:

I agree this was a great show. That call with the husband creeping on the phone was so underrated, you played it off perfect. I wish I could of heard that conversation after the hang up lol.

Gotta cancel that show.. Apparently mixlr doesn’t work worth a shit on XP, fuck upgrading, that’s just gay lol.

6. Ipokesmot! Install Ubuntu.

Actually I got it working, someone gave me an old version of the mixlr machines.
    Here’s the link of this 4-hour trainwreck LOL: http://mixlr.com/ip0kesmot/showreel/ip0kesmots-mixlr/

Here’s a crazy idea, Ipokesmot – use the SAME fake email address each time you make a comment here and I won’t have to manually approve it.

Awesome idea! lol

10. dickman69 says:

I will seriously bet money that Rappy is related to RBCP somehow, this guy wouldn’t sponsor such shitty music for any other reason