Pave The World

all_work_and_no_pla

Mark W. E. sponsors today's show where we sell gym customer information to the Chinese government and we campaign for Donald Trump.  I had my mic turned up way too loud for the first half of the show.  I'm sorry about that.  It's Mark W.E.'s fault.

Join the Elite Hobo Squad to support the PLA and get secret shows, or just support PLA with Patreon, add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on on Twitter, add Prank Call Nation on Mixlr, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309.

1. Neal says:

Lawd Lawd Lawd
    Shore been good to me

2. Dan says:

Yes!! Major cuss out and called a phone bully…I love it! You da man!

An idea for Brad, Tell the fitness people that they have been nominated as the fitness Rep and they have a massive amount of responsibilities like making sure everybody pays their membership (etc)

Man them bitches were angry LOL. Pass that number to hillock..

Youtube is gay as hell.. how about a realaudio stream or Tinychat, the sound is bitchin!

5. Hey Roy! There are still multiple Blockbuster stores open :-)

6. David says:

There are also a few radio shacks! I like about 5 min away from one, I think they need prayers!

7. "Bxen" Aka: Ben says:

“Rebekah”

Lo!! That was a good idea! You should look up other non-traditional names and call from “whitepages.com” and tell them that you’re changing their name. Of course, their gonna have to change their name on their drivers license and other legal documentation.

8. DrPhilHouse says:

Guys, thanks for fucking with shoeless joes for me! love you Roy. I swear we didn’t really do anything wrong, it’s a long story.