Early 2000’s Pizza On The Grill Remix

What the hell is this thing I put together today? I don't even know.  It's got old pranks that you've probably heard before from the early 2000's and it's got music by Jem.  Yeah, you know, that really popular singer that everyone has heard of.  The pranks are the old incoming calls from movie theater customers, auto parts customers and pizza customers. (Click on each of those to listen to a bunch of the calls that weren't included.)

I've been out of town for the past week, so this was my attempt to put something out there since I couldn't do live shows away from the PLA Situation Room.  (I put out a show on the secret feed too, for you supporters, which also isn't typical Snow Plow Show stuff.)  I know you'll probably hate the music - it's a bit more irritating than I remembered from 12 years ago.  But I tried, right?  RIGHT??  It was fun to revisit these pranks and clean up the audio on them, so hopefully you'll enjoy them too, especially if you haven't heard them before.

I should be able to do a regular SPS at the end of this week, so be looking for that.

Support the PLA on Patreon, add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on on Twitter, add Prank Call Nation on Mixlr, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309.

1. Joe says:

Brad finally figured out he can do little or no shows and people don’t withdraw their patreon. Thanks for the 40 minute turd.

2. Jimmy Soma says:

Joe, did you even read the description? Brad has been out of town. You think Patreon creators shouldn’t be allowed to go on vacation? You think a tracer can stop me? HAHAHAHAHAA!

3. Steven says:

Joe is a tool. I don’t understand how anyone could enjoy someone else’s massive archive of content, and then be such a douche when they don’t put out more right away. I’m sure he’ll be back in a couple days anyway, like jesus fucking shit.

4. _Liz says:

early 2000’s… good vintage for pranks

5. hazel says:

Yeah shut up Joe – I enjoyed the show but moreover RoyBCP isn’t on a contract. He has no obligation to do shows at all.

Ah.. the good ol days.. Spessa and Murd0c in their prime.

7. Joe Sucks Cock says:

Fuck you, Joe. You take it back.

8. Pawel says:

I enjoyed it

9. Brian says:

Why is Joe’s comment stupid? RBCP’s quanitity has dropped significantly after he started this whole Patreon thing. 1k pledged a month is a lot considering the small amount of shows produced (live and prerecorded) in 2015.

10. Making an old lady inquire tentatively “all ANAL….gangbang?” elevates prank calls to high art. I still want to hear the one where Murd0c goes “ma’am, are you aware that you’re a FUCKING BITCH??” I think it was an auto-call….