American Idol Wrapup Show

bradnormal

Tony from Arizona sponsors the best show of 2015.  In this show we chat with some angry American Idol fans and we call up some people who left their personal documents on public library computers.

Support the PLA on Patreon, add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on on Twitter, add Prank Call Nation on Mixlr, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309.

Click here to support PLA's noble efforts on Patreon.com

1. Frank says:

Glad to see you’re alive brad! With the lack of shows I thought you were dead, you asshole.

2. Daryl L. in Maryland says:

I appreciate the shows however often they occur. It makes them more special if they aren’t five or six per week as some people would like. Brad thanks for the fun times and entertaining shows.

3. Daryl L. in Maryland says:

Thanks for another great show. Just the right amount of shows, as it leaves you wanting more.

4. Daryl L. says:

Thanks for another great show. I’m betting there will be a Memorial Day meltdown show.

5. David says:

I need a copy of that book Brad….

Thanks Daryl! I could have put out another show last week, but it would have been crap because the calls just weren’t working out. I’d like to do 3 show a week, but I won’t if they suck.

7. Jeff Moore says:

I always think you are mispronouncing words on purpose, because it;s funnier like that. Just say that from now on, but remember to mispronounce easy words on purpose every now and again to mask the times you actually mispronounce something. Soon, people will think you are doing it on purpose all the time and those micro-managing commenters should go away

8. Arch Angel says:

That song in the beginning was pretty amazing, but I thought the quick one you did was hilarious for an impromptu composition. I liked the addition of Mrs. Cotton in last episode’s song, and the rap lyrics from the new one. Also, the follow-ups to the postmaster kicked ass, although it sounded a bit like Mistress Morgan was playing with a zippo lighter during the call? Thanks for all the kick-ass shows recently!

Holy fuck what’s with all the fucking bad language on this episode, goddammit lol.

10. Zoe Papillon says:

Awesome intro song, and Rappy’s song at the end wasn’t half-bad either. Not to mention of course, some AMAZING calls! Keep up the good work Brad, this is the best prank show ever!

11. gg says:

You don’t owe us anything and your shows are a gift to us all, regardless of their frequency. Some people are too demanding and have a misplaced sense of entitlement. This is the only prank call show I enjoy listening to. While they may have moments of hilariousness, on the whole I just find the others to be tedious and aggressive (just my personal opinion), but I think you are on another level to them, which they may try to emulate, but will never reach.

12. Nick from Michigan says:

You better do a 6 hour show on memorial day or else…

13. Dr. Zorb says:

Hello Hello hello, please make more shows. Hurry!!