Vacation Winners and Spider Eggs

Thanks for this picture, Uncle Hillock!

Thanks for this picture, Uncle Hillock!

Thanks for sponsoring this show, Casey Smith!  Today we're going to give away vacations and sell customer data to the Chinese government.

Support the PLA on Patreon, add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on on Twitter, add Prank Call Nation on Mixlr, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309.

Click here to support PLA's noble efforts on Patreon.com

1. Mat says:

I thought for sure that Mcdonaldsland commercial was going somewhere else…… That one line that went, “Follow Ronald Mcdonald to the land of apple pie trees, and don’t be surprised if you see Big Mac and Big Cheese….” I thought for sure it was going to end with, “….and don’t be surprised when you end up on your knees.”

Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba, he’s lovin’ it! Oh!

2. der says:

This show sucks.

3. macadamiaman says:

I’m in Maine too! But I think I would be too scared of seeing Gloria….

I’ve been to St Maarten, it’s an island not a hotel. And no I’m not gay.. GAWWWWWWWD.

5. ArchAngel says:

Someone should just stand up one of those boxen people drop business cards, contest entry forms, and whatnot into and set it up outside of, say, a mall. Maybe that could be a Patreon goal or somethink? In order to Follow The Rules™ and not prank locally, the box would have to go on a road trip or be in a listener’s city or somethink, though.

Hi Arbie

Is it yourself that’s doing the uploading, I was wondering if you could upload Jiads Show once he does his one, I don’t get to listen to it live as that would be awkward timing.

I don’t put any of the PCN shows on the podcast feed. It’s mostly Carlito and Enigma who do that. His show will definitely be on the feed, but there’s usually a wait of a few days for it. Until then, though, you can usually find it at http://www.mixlr.com/prankcallnation/showreel