I Luv Boobies

ghostrappy02b-1024x1024

Acres is the sponsor of today's live show where we attempt to help computer users with their problems, but fail as usual.

Support the PLA on Patreon, add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on on Twitter, add Prank Call Nation on Mixlr, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309.

Click here to support PLA's noble efforts on Patreon.com

1. Bobby Hill says:

LOL new video card? I never thought about that. got GTA V and my comp now won’t play it. I just got done ordering an $800 gaming computer… oh well #yolo

2. GokaiRed says:

The system requirements aren’t that high. I have it running 30 fps on a Surface Pro 2 tablet. Everything is set pretty low, but it doesn’t look much worse than the PS3 version.

3. Zoe Papillon says:

your new song will be funnier than rappy’s new album…that was x_x
    you should probably order a new computer anyway…a new gfx card can only help so much

4. Frank says:

What happened to stacey/roxy? I was just listening to the 24/7 and forgot how awesome she was.

Staci got a life. She’s too cool for us now.

I got a cheap 1GB video card this week and it makes the game work pretty good. The graphics are all turned down to minimum, but it’s good enough for now. I ordered a new 4GB card from Amazon, so I’m waiting for that to arrive so I can return this 1GB.

7. RappyLover69 says:

Rappy’s new album is skull fucking amazing. I loved it, the glory hole part was the best. I am sorry you do not feel this way about Ghost Rappy.

People who think otherwise obviously have some sort of agenda they are trying to push. And I personally take offense to this, not only as a Ghost Rappy Fan, but as a decent human being in general (I personally praise the J about 5 times a day).

ZimZimZalbim

8. Dick Cheney says:

Did stack ever send you the video of the Walmart shoplifter?

9. Dick Cheney says:

I mean staci

Nope, she never did and probably never will. It was probably crappy video anyway.

11. ArchAngel says:

I dunno why Mixlr doesn’t allow you to download shows by default, but in case anyone else is interested I ripped parts one and two of the aftershow along with an earlier show to low-quality mp3 and uploaded them here:

12. Uncle Bingo says:

No matter how many times I click the play button, it keeps saying ‘File Not Found’. I’ll try it 30 or so more times and see if that helps at all, but maybe you wanna look into this.

I fixed the file name, Bingo. Sorry about that. I changed where I store my show files recently and forgot to update this one.