You Have No Phone Calls

lily 6244852243_98f48fa5b0

UtahKurt sponsors today's show where we call up people out of the phone book, impersonating the telephone company and letting them know that they don't have a phone call.

Support the PLA on Patreon, add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on on Twitter, add Prank Call Nation on Mixlr, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309.

Click here to support PLA's noble efforts on Patreon.com

1. Zappy says:

You’ve got no physical phone book and no land line? Ok, yeah, I get the convenience of modern technology and everything, but you’d better hope nothing ever goes wrong. If there is ever an emergency and the power is out for any extended period of time, you’re pretty screwed…

Good point Zappy.

That is such a crazy idea about phoning people up just to tell them they have no phone call, what a pointless job to have (lol)

I just thought of something crazy, Once you phone up the person say you have no incoming calls but say you have a message and ask if they like to here the message. Once they say okay, tell them some crazy message such as (John is coming over to house to pick up flowers) (Dave has said go easy on the booze)

If the power goes out for an extended period of time, I’ll go out to my car and charge my cell phone. But that never happens because I live in Merica, dammit.

4. Ben says:

The lines that guy says on 17:14, 18:43, or 20:04 of that call would be great in the intro somewhere.

5. These are great. Simple but effective.

AT&T Uverse is complete garbage, no wonder the old biddys are pissed off. “Yeah let’s run TV through phone lines! That’ll work!” Telcos with their head up their ass for 20 years now..

7. Ram Saso says:

Like the picture of Lily Tomlin.