Cactus?

cactus_liquor

Tony from Arizona is today's 1 Loko.  Thanks, Tony!

Support the PLA on Patreon, add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on on Twitter, add Prank Call Nation on Mixlr, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309.

Click here to support PLA's noble efforts on Patreon.com

1. Joshua Woody says:

Wow another show already? This is awesome. Thanks Arbie.

Good on you Brad, some of they calls were funny.

I tried to get into the chatroom but I don’t think it’s accepting any more people and I may of just posted my password by mistake. Be careful guys not to do the same thing, Oh well me and technology is a no no.

3. Ben says:

I’m not a girl. Not yet a woman. All I need is time, a moment that is mine, while I’m in between.

4. Andrew_the_slayer says:

Hey arbie, your song page’s downloads lead to a error page on notla like for RBCP on PLARadio song. Appreciated if you fix

5. Boggy says:

A quick idea for us on here is if you create yourself a word document and whenever you think of a good prank idea write it down that way you won’t forget. I’ve been doing it myself as it can happen at any moment a funny prank idea enters your mind.

I spoke to my dad and he’s not happy because Brad has not done a Sunday show. :(

(Here’s some car ding ideas for JagTV)

I was cleaning your car and I accidently spilt blood all over your car as I clean with my own blood.

I had to let the dog out the car as it was too hot for the dog so I broke into your car and took the dog to a cooler area.

I spilt dr pepper all over your car seat so I had to break in to clean your car seat, it might be a bit sticky.

I was standing on the roof of your car when I asked my girlfriend to marry me, she slapped me and said to me No, I said No and hit me on the nose with a newspaper saying no.