Ferguson Missouri Tribute

Here's a cactus picture from Dr. Unk PHD

Here's a cactus picture from Dr. Unk PHD

This show is sponsored by Pete from California.  Pete encourages everyone to participate in the fun games and activities that will be happening for 24 hours straight on prankcallnation.com, beginning Thursday night at 7pm Pacific / 10pm Eastern.

Support the PLA on Patreon, add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on on Twitter, add Prank Call Nation on Mixlr, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309.

Click here to support PLA's noble efforts on Patreon.com

1. Daryl L. says:

Looking forward to pranksgiving! Barbie have you listened to Dwight’s Blog Talk shows? Great premise, its just an awful long setup to a very short laugh most of the time.

Yeah I listen to the BTR shows often. It is kind of hard to listen to so much of those BTR hosts, but it can be pretty funny.

3. netrunner says:

god dammit Rbcp this show sucked

4. netrunner says:

seriously this show fucking sucked I’m so disappointed

5. netrunner says:

read a little a bit before you decide to make jokes about stuff that is important

6. TonyTee says:

LOL netrunner. That article is very misleading. The store owner didn’t need to call the cops on the theft because a customer had already made the call. Mike Brown is a thug and I am glad he is dead instead of in the pen wasting tax player money for thew next 10 years.

7. shigdiggerton says:

mike brown wuz a gud boi he din do nuffin we need mo money fo dem programz

8. TonyTee says:

I’ll explain it by using a credible news site that doesn’t have a left-leaning bias

9. netrunner says:

whatever TonyTee we will have to agree to disagree besides I don’t give a shit about you I’m just disappointed in Rbcp I believed you when you said this http://phonelosers.tumblr.com/post/60147332392/why-arent-you-racist-in-your-calls

I’ll try to take my joking more seriously.

11. TonyTee says:

Your freedom of speech doesn’t end where peoples feelings begin.
    You said nothing racist in your show whatsoever.

12. Ben says:

Any subject can be made negative. The old people he calls are confused and going to die soon. The Ferguson community is rioting at the moment. However, a bad situation has nothing to do with racism. Actually, anyone who calls race a bad situation should probably be examining their own views on racism.

In quoting the great psychologist, Dr. Peter Venkman, “Shit Happens! Someones gotta deal with it. Who you gonna call!!?”

Netrunner go shove a catcus up your ass, and spin.

14. Peter says:

I can’t bear to listen to any of the other PCN shows, partly because they are boring, untalented rip-offs, but mainly because of the overt racism, sexism, homophobia and right-wing nonsense that seems to be present without any sense of irony. RBCP is so much better than those though. The Snow Plow [sic] Show is great, but best when it avoids politics.

15. BRBRBR says:

I’m pretty sure there is no racism, homophobia or political ideology in any of the PCN shows. All racist comments while prank calling are for humorous purposes. It’s funny! How would you react if your local Walmart called you the N word?

16. Come on…. really ? Just drop the bone listen and shut up and enjoy what RBCP does. It’s supposed to be funny. Lighten up. Tall poppy syndrome is what we call it in my country. Keep up the good work Brad. The complainers Shut The F&*# up !

17. SilverWav98 says:

OMG ITS SNOWING!!

Hi SilverWav

It looks fancy the website now, don’t you think? The weird thing is the place I’m in, in Scotland, there is not been any snow yet. (Where are you Mr snow?)

19. name me says:

friends of yours netrunner?

20. lsd says:

He was just a wannabe thug trying to grab a cops gun. The govt do want to stir up “racial tensions” aka divide & con/quer/ Rule. Nothing new. You mainstream media yuppie hipsters are too brainwash/dead to think for yourselves, so you are easy to manipulate. Like puppets.