Snow Plow Show – September 4th, 2014 – The Judy Blume Of The New Millennium
This show is sponsored by Jason from Australia. He only messed up once or twice in this show, but he's also responsible for me being too lazy to insert a picture into this post. Good job, Jason!
- Gonzo commanded me to play I Wanna Be A Hippy by Technohead as the opening song.
- Prank Call Nation, dammit. Go to the website, the Facebook, the Twitter, and listen to the show archives on Mixlr.
- Go write a nice Amazon review of How To Lose Weight The Patterson Way by Frank Patterson. Please remember that this is not a real book, as far as I know, and I have nothing to do with it. If you actually buy this book, hoping to get a better deal than the $29.95 Frank charges at the gym, I don't know if you'll actually receive a real book or if it will be the book in the description. I just don't know. Johnathan Harchick is a loose cannon and there's no telling what he'll do.
- I would, however, recommend buying Johnathan Harchick's other amazing books. He has written Pi, The Best of YouTube and The World's Best TV Shows. If you want to learn a little more about these books, take a look at this unboxing video on my own YouTube channel.
- Also, we need to write some very nice reviews for The JHV Bible. I'll revisit the review page in a future episode and read a few of the funnier ones.
- Here's the trailer for the PLA book I was talking about.
- PLA CACTUS by BrrrStickem - that song can probably be found on the PLA music page
- Listen to the phone version of Smokey and the Bandit on Legend's channel.
- Joe Walsh - Analog Man
Support the PLA on Patreon, add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on on Twitter, add Prank Call Nation on Mixlr, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309.