Snow Plow Show – September 12th, 2014 – Predacious Phone Calls
In this episode sponsored by Rick from oHIo, we accidentally fill tires with Pepsi, we deal with a dirty business stealing our customers, attempt a reference check, and call up a bunch of bankers.
- Mistress Morgan commanded me to play Mimi on the Beach by Jane Siberry, SO I DID.
- Read about how the Mojave phone booth story all began here
- Support the Mojave phone booth book project here
- I meant I hate PHYSICAL books. Not books. I love my Kindle.
- The word of the day is Predacious
- Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring, Banana Phone!
- How To Lose Weight The Patterson Way
- Support the show on Patreon. Or just do it here.
Support the PLA on Patreon, add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on on Twitter, add Prank Call Nation on Mixlr, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309.