Snow Plow Show – August 8th, 2014 – Lawn Killer

Whatever this thing is, Richard, it's awesome.

Are you in the mood to hear the same phone call over and over for an entire show?  Then this show, sponsored by Michael from Australia, is the show for you!  The editing of approximately 3 hours out of this show is all thanks to Michael.  Be thankful that you missed the live show.

• Skeletor and Beastman by Brandon DiCamillo
  • Gremlins In My Head by Zalenka
  • Rappin' Duke
  • Obscene Phone Caller by Rockwell
  • Thanks for the alien abduction numbers, Andy!  I will call the rest soon.
  • Queen of Hearts by Juice Newton

Click here to support PLA's noble efforts on Patreon.com

1. Daryl L. says:

Wow “Obscene Phone Caller” haven’t heard that song since I bought the 45 back in 1985.

2. Jason Bennett says:

Quit calling me a hobo.

3. Why is the Aug 6 snow plow show not on the youtube channel? And why is this Aug 8th show not on itunes podcasts :(

I’m uploading the 6th and the 8th shows onto the YouTube channel tonight. And August 8th is on the podcast for me. I checked in iTunes and on my Android phone and on the HQ feed.

5. Found it. There was three different PLA podcasts with that bell logo. Two of them had Aug 6 as last. One included Aug 8. Thanks brad. Will make sure to donate some pixels to support the show.

6. bum gravey says:

Hey brad. Do u know why your podcasts have stopped appearing on the podkicker app on my android?

Nope, I don’t know why the podcast would stop working. I haven’t made any changes to the main feed. Are you talking about the public feed or the super secret feed? I keep an eye on all the feeds with several podcasts apps on my Android and iTunes on my computer and everything is currently working for me.

8. Roy Gerbil says:

I commented on her website…
    I doubt it’ll get past moderation, though…

9. Fiji Law says:

lol, they probably blow smoke up each others asses from time to time