Snow Plow Show – June 26th, 2014 – Reservations and Voicemails
This show, with it's billions of voicemails on the end of it, is sponsored by Tony in Arizona. Thanks for the continued support and the kind words, Tony! This show is only about 30 minutes long of things that aren't voicemails. The second half is all voicemails.
That epic cactus drawing above was sent to me by Kris, who does a regular animated series called The Bedfellows. If you watch enough episodes of The Bedfellows, you'll find one with a PLA logo in it. Tell me which video of his has a PLA logo in it and you'll
win a tiny envelope filled with useless PLA crap. Congrats on the 2 people who won!
- The opening song is SmokeMayamEveryDay by The Living Tombstone and was requested by Dustbernadette.
- Blur your house with Google Streetview (Important note - I just submitted my house to be blurred during the show edit.)
- THANK YOU, MARKIE. That's what she said. How did I not catch that before?
- Prank Caller Convinces Employees To Damage Their Businesses
- Call PLA's TNI - home of Dial-An-Adventure - at 206-424-8422.
- Here is one of the elevator phone topics on the PLA Forums, which includes the elevator prank recording that one of the voicemails refers to.
- HERE IS THE BEST CALLER ID SPOOFING SERVICE.
- Voxox works well for spoofing too, Dialer from Global Chaos Radio claims.
- Here is the PLA crew page for GTA V
Constantinople by The Residents