Snow Plow Show – June 20th, 2014 – Blurry Houses

This show was made possible by Michael Foster.  Jesus loves Michael Foster and only Michael Foster.

Click here to support PLA's noble efforts on Patreon.com

1. Daryl L. says:

Happy weekend everybody! What better way to start it off than by having a new show? I’m having an awkward moment listning, although I SWEAR I have not seen the film.

2. Nate says:

How About a Phone Losers Blanket

3. Chat room shit now cant get on!

4. Darren herman says:

Flux capacitor

5. lauren says:

Better quality streams. I listen to flac normally and the music sounds like SHIT! SHIT, I SAY! Retorrent all of your SHIT! in flac and make the stream at least 320kbps. SHIT! Oh, and pla plushies! I want one of a cactus, Arbie, and LtM. GET ON IT!

…SHIT!

I’m really considering the better quality streams thing. I don’t know if I’d go 320kbps, but I’d definitely do stereo, which would make the background music sound a little better at times. Do you really think 320kbps would make that much of a difference since most of the show is talking? Personally I can never tell the difference between 128 and 320, but that’s probably because I’m elderly. I think my hearing aid only does 16kbps.

7. lauren says:

Even though I really do listen to flac, I was joking when I said 320, but honestly 128 is still kinda low. For music it sounds really bad, kinda like a car radio. I definitely can’t tell during the prank call parts though, so maybe a better solution would just be to remaster the show afterwards and offer it as a download? And I -wasn’t- joking about the plushies.

What about 192kbps? I could do either of them really. Maybe I could switch to 128kbps for regular people and 320kbps for Patreon. And I’ve written down your plushie thing in my official Patreon notebook. I will look into those soon and see how possible that is.