Snow Plow Show – May 27th, 2014 – Follow The Rules
This show is sponsored by Michael Foster. Michael is 100% responsible for the lady at Starbucks refusing my desperate plea at the end of the show. Thanks, Michael. About 3 of the calls from the show today weren't heard during the live broadcast. I called them later in the evening and inserted them into the show in random spots. This means that even if you listened to the show live, now you have to listen to it all again to make sure you heard everything. Isn't that evil of me? One of them is really good, so you don't want to miss out! Too bad I won't tell you which one.
- Jonathan Mann - There Are No People In The Future
- Glory Hole Doughnuts is an awesome place that hasn't deleted any of our wacky posts. Everyone should buy Glory Hole T-Shirts from them.
- To get notified about live shows, subscribe to the Facebook, the Twitter, or the Mixlr.
- The Prank Call Nation chatroom is at www.prankcallnation.com/chat
- Here is Sara's terrifying Glory Hole Doughnuts "review" in case you'd also like to have nightmares.
- Thanks for the drops, everyone!
- Devo Spice does a weekly podcast called Manic Mondays, which is where I heard the new Monty Python song.
- Leave a voicemail for The Snow Plow Show by calling 814-422-5309
- Follow the rules of pranking - www.phonelosers.org/rules
- Did you notice that lady didn't even dial 911? She dialed 91, but I was nice enough to put the call through.
- Click here to watch the entire New Zeland weather report
- Rob T Firefly is doing a Kickstarter for a Doctor Who comedy book. Everyone should support this. If you don't, you're banned from PLA forever.
- facebook.com/thesamantha and twitter.com/eltonjohn!
- Breaking News: Prank call is convincing businesses to pull their fire alarms, people are doing SWATTING pranks, and a guy is harassing some lady at a jail he used to live in.
- Follow The Rules by Rappy McRapperson