Snow Plow Show – May 21st, 2014 – The Brad Gibbs Canadian Whiskey Supershow
This show is brought to you by Brad Gibbs and his awesome friend, who donated a $50 Amazon card to us over the weekend, which was used to buy 2 more phone routers for PLA's TNI box, which will bring another 4 answering machine lines to the system. RIP, Brad Gibbs! <3 In this show, I call nothing but submissions that people have sent in. I tell a lady that her roof has been torn off and a guy that he's a sexual deviant.
- The Fear by Lily Allen. Because we love Lily Allen.
- The background music in this show is Lawanda's Magic Organ by The Pepitones. It sounds like something I would expect to hear in a Napolean Dynamite sequel.
- BIT MUSIC? WHAT ARE YOU, BRAD, 80??
- Everyone be sure to attend the Nova Scotia ComiCon this summer, where Darkstranger will be getting CRAZY!
- If you liked today's new weather segment, then you'll LOVE the YouTube channel I took it from. Click here to watch and subscribe - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U83ifuI5xac - or subscribe to dogsandwolves.
- Never impersonate cops in prank calls! Follow the rules! www.phonelosers.org/rules
- Here's the link to the AM/PM clerk video that Mista Claye sent to me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwE_RR1KjDQ
- Song break is Hutzumi by MC Router and
- If you want to change your caller ID for prank calls, visit http://www.pjatr.com/t/RT5EQ0hDPkJCRUhIQz5KR0U
- Jenny's New Area Code by Redbox and the Chilipeppers
- Absolute Penis!
- I Phreak Alone by Bonecage - buy the track at thebonecage.bandcamp.com