Snow Plow Show – April 19th, 2014 – You’re In Mars
Here's a Saturday night edision of The Snow Plow Show, sponsored by Devan Gladden. In this episode that was originally 3 hours and 10 minutes, we explore a brand new intricate tunnel system underneath a rich neighborhood, we launch a cyber attack on an innocent family business, and we amuse a family that's going on a cruise tomorrow.
- Smokey Mountain Rain by Ronnie Milsap
- Sorry for doing a show over you, Cracker and Fonefuckers!
- Go to isthereashow.com to sign up for text/email alerts for live prank shows.
- I think this is the link to Tabachi's show where he got a gym to shut off treadmills.
- The place to go for chatting during shows is PCN's IRC Machine.
- Get a PLA cactus shirt from Laugh Track Matt's Spreadshirt store
- And then get a PLA shirt from PLA's Spreadshirt store
- Rootbeer Rag by Billy Joel