Snow Plow Show – April 19th, 2014 – You’re In Mars

Laugh Track Matt and Slacker, hanging out together in Chicago

Here's a Saturday night edision of The Snow Plow Show, sponsored by Devan Gladden. In this episode that was originally 3 hours and 10 minutes, we explore a brand new intricate tunnel system underneath a rich neighborhood, we launch a cyber attack on an innocent family business, and we amuse a family that's going on a cruise tomorrow.

Click here to support PLA's noble efforts on Patreon.com

1. Leenders says:

Holy shot that mob on a Facebook page thing was amazing. So much fun.
    Great show as always.

2. Do What Now says:

It sure is hot down here, Captain Shore

Thanks for the Snowplow show – about the only thing I can stand to listen to these days when everything else SUCKS.

4. anounyym1 says:

Is that Tabachi’s show deleted from mixlr? I am sure that it worked on Tuesday.

5. Strelnikov says:

Big Bamboo’s had this to say:

“SCARY!! Dear fellow Bamboozers & Bambettes,… We have been Compromised!! I started getting “one after the other” posts on our page from people that are NOT friends of: ours, yours, mine or Dockside Grill’s!! They started coming in from all over the West Coast (Washington, Cali, New Mexico,..etc..) and ALL were Nasty, Belligerent, & Totally uncalled for!! All posts were callously derogatory of our restaurant from people that have NEVER set foot in here! It was a cyber “Take over” of sorts, that I’ve never even heard of!! ……unbelievable!! I blocked everyone involved & hopefully it helps!!!
    Wow! Our first (& hopefully ONLY) Cyber attack!!”

Ding dongs….

6. Daryl L. says:

I have a strange desire to hear more about the cranky DICK that owns the Big Bamboo Bar and Grill.

7. s1acker says:

s1acker is one sexy man!

8. Dar says:

are there any nude pictures of laugh track matt