Snow Plow Show – March 4th, 2014 – Internal Royvenue Service
This hour of IRS fraud is sponsored by Jason, who sent me money to buy a couple of 4lokos a few months ago. Thanks, Jason! Jason is also responsible for the annoying background music being really really loud in this episode. I'm sorry about the loud background music. I will do better next time. On this show I receive calls from AcidPez, Baz and Staci Stack.
- That opening bit of song is Roscoe by Midland
- Dammit, that background music is loud. Sorry.
- TheN always rebroadcasts shows at http://cytu.be/r/phonelosers - it's probably some service where he can get your IP and add you to his botnet.
- WhiteSword is also a radio pirate who does unauthorized rebroadcasts of SPS at http://www.hitbox.tv/WhiteSword. The FCC will be in touch soon.
- You can listen to tons of 2009 Phone Shows on YouTube now at youtube.com/phonelosersshows
- The Jerky Boys are coming back!
- Rappy McRapperson's YouTube and Twitter and Facebook are gone. At least the torrent still exists, though!
- Listen to this show on Stitcher - http://stitcher.com/s/profile.php?fid=33233 - Maybe we'll end up in the comedy charts.
- Live prank show announcements on facebook.com/liveprankshownetwork and twitter.com/liveprankshows will probably cease functioning in another month or two.
- Thanks, Chris, for telling me about Synergy, which lets me use one computer mouse to control several screens. Everyone else should go download it for free at www.synergy-foss.org.
- That McDonald's manager sounds like Donnie Baker.
- Everyone in the midwest should attend FumpFest. www.fumpfest.com
- Krystaline by Rappy McRapperson