Snow Plow Friday Night Show – March 21st, 2014 – Prank Call Nation
In this evening edition of The Snow Plow Show, RBCP was nice enough to spend 3 hours editing out all the ringing phones and awkward silences from the show, bringing the total running time to just 1 hour and 48 minutes. It was originally 3 hours. YOU'RE WELCOME. This is the premiere Snow Plow episode on the brand new Prank Call Nation Network Machine!
- MUSIC: The Lick Your Own Butthole Party Dance by Rappy McRapperson
- Carlito, Enigma420 & RBCP have set up a new prank call network called Prank Call Nation. Important links for you to know are prankcallnation.com, mixlr.com/prankcallnation, twitter.com/prankcallnation and facebook.com/prankcallnation.
- Also, I'm killing the old Facebook and Twitter, so if you want to be told about new shows, use the new Prank Call Nation links.
- I'm just KIDDING - Carlito isn't making me kill things. Please don't mob him.
- Synx's cactus monster drawing will be on my personal YouTube channel soon.
- NEWS: Stupid lady thinks she's too hot for Planet Fitness, but really she just dresses like she's 5.
- Tucker Mike is a long time friend of Madhouse Live. And I GUESS the PLA too. I guess. Here's the comic he does.
- Congrats on the new baby, Jiad!
- MUSIC: The Force by Halo Nova
- MUSIC: Tetris by Doctor P
- I deleted the part of the show where JagTV was inside Wal-Mart because Wal-Mart refused to answer any of their phones. This deletion was sponsored by JagTV at www.mixlr.com/jagtv
- MUSIC: Old School by B. Reith
- MUSIC: I Hate Valentines Day by MC Ohm-I