Snow Plow Show – October 19th, 2013 – The MC Ohm-I Hour
Thanks for the above picture, Johnicek! I'm calling this show The MC Ohm-I Hour because I think there was more of his music in this episode than pranks. Be thankful that you missed this show live because you won't have to listen to the nearly 2 hours of boring stuff that I removed from the final edit. And the hour that's left isn't much better. Gawd, why even bother listening to this. Abort! Abort!
Hi Bradley Baby ~
I listened to your show last night, Saturday, the 19th of Hotober.
I put on your recording and wow, like 5 hours!
I was resting in bed with black and blue boxers and no socks.
I was comforted by your pranks for like I guess 3 hours or so.
Then I remember some other guy came on for something, and I fell in a deep sleep.
I awoke well and rested, but I think I came my pants somewhere before I fell asleep or while I was sleeping. Either way, it was a nice surprise in the morning.
Love Always and Forever,
- MC Ohm-I is my favorite arist this week. All the songs played tonight are from his new album called Angel Confetti. Go to mcohmi.bandcamp.com to download it. Pay him lots of money and tell him Roy Gerbil sent you.
- Kreayshawn - Go Hard
- Click here for Tabachi's prank call archive - friday.erinthepir8.com
- Join the PLA Crew on Grand Theft Auto 5
- Shoutcast is DUMB. Listen on Mixlr instead at www.mixlr.com/madhouselive
- phonelosers.org/listen is a page where you can listen to the various streams while chatting
- Miracles by Insane Clown Posse (Don't worry, it's just 30 seconds of it.)
- Do You Think I'm Crazy by MC Ohm-I
- JIAD does a show every Friday night called The Art of Phone Larking.
- Rhyme Book by MC Ohm-I
- Haven't you guys ever read the Official Rules of Prank Calling?
- I Hate Valentine's Day by MC Ohm-I
- Brent Westwood's show is Saturday nights at 9 or 10pm Pacific - www.brentwestwood.com
- Internet Connection by MC Ohm-I