Snow Plow Show – August 10th, 2013 – Home Alone
This show starts out really slow, for the first 5 hours or so, but it's worth it because RBCP gets married in this show. I edited about half of the boringness from this show, but it's still pretty long and boring. Just skip this one. Don't even listen. Why bother.
- Tonight I broadcast on the new Madhouse Mixlr, which is located at www.mixlr.com/madhouselive, and has a little less delay than the shoutcast streams on phonelosers.org and madhouselive.com
- I'm also broadcasting on YouTube streaming, but that only lasts about half of the show so I probably won't do that again.
- Gaaawwwwdddd, I left the music on during a call. I'm sorry.
- MUSIC: Jenny's New Area Code (Get it here or watch the video here.)
- I'm referencing a song that I cut out of the podcast about linear. It's called linear. Sorry to confuse you!
- The best phone number identifier AND touch tone decoder is MCI at 1-800-444-4444.
- I attempt to prank residents of the Home Alone neighborhood. Click here to see the Home Alone house on Streetview.
- We're calling out from Scatman's World.
- END MUSIC: I'm Not Afraid Anymore by Rappy McRapperson