Snow Plow Morning Show for June 26th, 2013 – Selling Things To The Chinese Government
Did you know you can have your very own Obey The Cactus t-shirt? Click on the shirt above to get one.
This episode is brought to you by bootzilla.org!
- All music in this episode is by Kabuto The Python, which was requested by Naz.
- Once again, thanks to everyone for the donations! Perth and Naz are new donators. Thanks. Thanks. THANKS.
- There's an amazing new search engine called Bing! Here is the link to the social search - by the way, I did the "call my cell" search later and it DID find regular people and not just businesses. Most of them are businesses, though. I'm not sure why.
- Here's the Googling With Bing commercial I played
- BREAKING NEWS: The SWATTERS that the police can't find will probably never be fined $2,000 per call.
- BREAKING NEWS: Michael Jackson used to make prank calls to Russell Crow
- EVEN MORE BREAKING NEWS: Hacker Scrapes Thousand of Public Phone Numbers Using Facebook Graph Search
- Yes, I said TWO songs were the first Kabuto The Python songs I'd ever heard. The second time I meant it was the first Schaffer The Darklord song I'd ever heard, which happens to feature Kabuto.
- Thanks, TheN, for all the Facebook numbers at the end! Visit his website at afterthetone.org
- Once again, this episode is sponsored by bootzilla.org. GO THERE.
- Whizbangs! Where the party never ends and the fun is neverending!
- TELEPHONE FALLS should be out within a week. Let's hope.