The Generic Tortilla Chips and 4 Loko Show for April 6th, 2013

Here's the latest "preshow" by RBCP, which wasn't actually a preshow since nothing else was on last Saturday, so it's been officially renamed to the Generic Tortilla Chips and 4 Loko Show. You should just skip the first 20 minutes because it's a bunch of pointless rambling with no prank calls, but some fun stuff happens throughout the rest of the show. Below is the video for the Goonies tribute song that is talked about a few times.

1. Jameson Keyes says:

The PLA stream changed my life.

2. Matz says:

Nice podcasts RBCP, listninge from Sweden here. I’m in the process of downloading all of them on my mp3 player. The podcasts are especially appreciated when I ride my bike.

By the way, I believe you did the right thing stopping the “ketchup/peanut butter in the hair” prank, it was just too easy to trick that lady. You saved Staci from herself ;)

That lady who tried to destroy your ears at 136:55 mins was just nuts, hilarious.

In this podcast I learned that “scamming” is really just another word for “calling very late”. 1 million dollars is in proportion to stealing a tip jar.
    When you are drunk and talk to RBCP your only retaliation is to repeat everything said over and over again.

Oh, you played a cover of “Magic”, what band was that?

Keep up the good work and I have actually downloaded the chat room log.

Hey Matz, glad you enjoyed the show! That Magic cover was from the movie soundtrack Ella Enchanted. I don’t know who actually sings it. I like it better than the original version, though. If you want me to send you a copy of it, email me at [email protected] and ask.

4. Matz says:

Thanks RBCP, but I found it! I looked up the “Ella Enchanted” OST and found that the bands name is “Stimulator” and the singers name is Susan Hyatt. The song was apparently a part of a Macy’s advert campaign (according to wiki).

I eventually found the song on YT URL: the song is forever connected with Macy’s, which is kinda weird, idk.

5. Matz says:

OMG, look at the end of the video I posted a link to. At the end of the video a cactus is flying off into space with an alien and then later he picks up the band. What the hell is going on here?!

It’s all come full circle…

7. Mike says:

Awesome episode rb! Hope you feel like doing another one soon! Any links to what you did to the Lohan family, you seem to have removed it from the podcast?

8. SoapBox says:

rbcp! hey man. I’m trying to hunt down that double clicks uncle geeks house track but with the kitty meows like you’ve got playing in the beginning of this show. I know the fbi took all your stuff, but would you happen to remember where I could get this specific track or if it’s under a different name? If you don’t have an answer, it’s alright. I’m about to download the PLA torrent just to be safe. Thanks so much for being awesome and stuff. I hope you’re having a great day.

Hey SoapBox, I don’t know where they are on the interwebs, but I’m pretty sure I still have them here. Email me at [email protected] and ask for them.