Roy and Staci do some crazy and horrible things to lube customers, hair salon customers and more! Here's some show notes.
- Intro music called PLA Cactus by BrrrStickem. It was created last year and played on The Phone Show. Thanks, BrrrStickem!
- Roxy has 2 new videos on her YouTubez. Listen to Staci steam dinner in her sauna and ask her landlord about her grow house.
- There's also a new video on PLA's YouTube.
- Answer this question in the comments - should we have let that senior citizen lady wash her hair with ketchup?
- Thanks for the help, Brandy and Kayla! And I guess Spencer.
- CoolRob has THIS to say about possums: "They are also commonly called possums, though that term technically refers to Australian fauna of the suborder Phalangeriformes. The Virginia opossum was the first animal to be named an opossum; usage of the name was published in 1610. The word opossum was borrowed from the Virginia Algonquian (Powhatan) language in the form aposoum and ultimately derives from the Proto-Algonquian word *wa˙p- aʔθemw, meaning "white dog" or "white beast/animal". Opossums probably diverged from the basic South American marsupials in the late Cretaceous or early Paleocene."