PLA Radio Episode #29 – Target Cordless Phones and Car Dings
Happy 2012, everyone! It's time to start your year with a brand new episode of the PLA Radio podcast! This episode tells you all about our adventures of irritating Target shoppers during the 2011 holiday season. Prepare to be surprised at how easy it is to create your own cordless phone extension at your local Target store so that you can answer calls for customers. After that you'll hear some of our old car ding calls that we were doing way back this past November. Here are the show notes.
- 00:00 Boy George Karma Chameleon Telephone - here are a bunch of video links.
- 01:00 Background music is Thanksgiving Sucks by Rappy McRapperson
- 01:05 Original Black Friday PLA Radio episode and YouTube video.
- 03:00 Uniden D1660 cordless phones
- 13:10 Walkie talkies were Motorola CLS1810T (UHF). Frequencies were 467.750, 467.775, 467.875 and 467.900. Click here to listen to extended Target security shit-talking.
- 13:45 Voicemail background song is Technical Writer by The Doubleclicks
- 17:00 Leave a voicemail by dialing 814-422-5309
- 17:20 Car dings video link.
- 21:50 This car ding call is by Samantha. Say hi to her on Facebook and Twitter.
- 26:25 This car ding call is by Carltio, from Madhouse Live.
- 28:33 Here is our official page for car ding calls.
- 29:09 Cacti Radio.com
- 29:17 www.cactiradio.com/phoneshow and madhouse and prank show
- 29:40 myspace.com/plaradio still exists, but I was lying about the rest of the links. Email PLA radio at [email protected] and don't forget AOL keyword PLA!
- 30:20 Closing music is from Rappy McRapperson's brand new album. Download it for free from rappymcrapperson.com.
As always, please subscribe to these things: Cacti Radio Facebook, PLA Facebook, Prank Calls Facebook, Redbox and the Chilipeppers Facebook, PLA Twitter, RBCP's Twitter, phonelosers.org (PLA Radio) RSS feed, Phone Show RSS feed, Big Beef Bueno RSS feed.